Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learning to Use the Battle System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Learning to Use the Battle System Empty
PostLearning to Use the Battle System

It has come to my attention that a hurdle in the way of the plot's success is the ability to use the battle system, so let's have this plot leap over it by reviewing the system and its rules. If not, then this plot may very well leap a couple inches off the ground, snagging its legs on the hurdle before crashing down and landing painfully on the turf face first.

I've been updating the Battling Rules fairly regularly based on the SkyClan battle and my gripes about it. Now, I'm hoping that the battles don't all take this long. If they do, there's some serious problems.

So check up on Battling Rules. In fact, considering that there's so many things frustrating about the Battle System, check up on Battling Rules every time you are about to use the system. It's not that the Battle System itself is frustrating, it's the way people use it. The system's balanced and pretty well made, but people don't like to use them because the people that they fight don't use it correctly. And those people who don't use it correctly are frustrated because everyone's yelling at them.

So here's the thing. If you're a mentor of a new member and they need battle training, be VERY clear on how to use it. In fact, I encourage someone to make a guide or something. Please. D;

Learning to Use the Battle System I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Learning to Use the Battle System :: Comments

No Comment.

Learning to Use the Battle System

Page 1 of 1