Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dat Mallow.... |D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:27

Mallowpaw paced around the pile of poppy seeds, excitement lighting his face, a deep amber glow lighting his green, shining eyes. He let out a happy mrrrrooow as he also gave a jump, almost tripping over the pile.
He let out a little chuckle to himself and sat down, flicking his tail out of happiness.
"Finally!!"
Today, Softwhisper would be teaching him more herbs and how to use them... and techniques other than fixing claws hanging by skin. Plus, he's only had to do that once.
"Training! Training!" he meowed again. He was that much closer to fufilling his dream to be a medicine cat. Plus, he would be able to try and make his mother better. Hopefully...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:43

Training in the medicinal arts was an intricate process, only to be attempted by the brightest of minds and the purest of souls. Your success in training was attributed to a sharp wit and a caring heart, one that truly wishes to serve the needs of other cats. One who is with StarClan, and one who holds much authority and honor in the Clan. A Medicine Cat's path was difficult. He could not have a mate or kits. His mate was StarClan; his kits his Clan.

Okay, sure, maybe some of that was true, but Softwhisper knew Mallowpaw could get this. The herbs he was starting with were common. He would start with poppy seeds and work his way up. The seeds were useful and more importantly, easy to find.

He approached his pacing apprentice, gazing coolly at the barely-bigger-than-a-kit. "Mallowpaw," greeted the older cat, giving him a respectful nod. "Are you ready to begin?"

Little

Capricorn Cat

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 16:34

Mallowpaw turned, his eyes lighting up at the sight of Softwhisper. As started to get more and more excited, he tried not to show it. "I am, Softwhisper," he replied.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 15:40

Softwhisper smiled at him. "Do you know what poppy seeds do?" He was testing Mallowpaw, but he wouldn't scold him if he didn't know the answer.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 16:49

"They make cats sleepy, and ease pain..." Mallowpaw looked up at Softwhisper, tilting his head. "Right?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:00

Softwhisper nodded. "When do you feel it is appropriate to use them?" He showed no emotion to the apprentice. Assessing his knowledge like this was what his mentor did when he started training.

Little

Capricorn Cat

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 17:54

ooc: Sorry to be so terribly late~ ;w;

IC: Mallowpaw hesitated for a sec, searching his brain for the answer. "Uh... when a cat is in pain, maybe?" he guessed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat Mallow.... |D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Mallow.... |D   Dat Mallow.... |D Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat Mallow.... |D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-