Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm

http://sleepyyawn.deviantart.com/#/d5n124y

Sleepyyawn wrote:
ShadowClan in the books valued independence and isolation, also being prideful and ambitious. However, you can place an absolute sweetheart in ShadowClan on WCC and no one bats an eye. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but it's to make a point.

We need to be more like Shadowclan D: Jussaiyan. All of us. Shadowclan is meant to be prideful and meant to be a little power hungry. That's our job. It's what we do. WE HAVE A REPUTATION TO KEEP UP! We are meant to be the "evil" clan. We can scare all the other cats' pants off >:D If.. they had pants. I DUN WANT NO SISSIES! Look here:

Graypaw wrote:
"The elders say that the cold winds from the North blow over the Shadowclan cats and chill their hearts."
This is what we need the WCC characters to think! We are supposed to be nasty and ugly and cruel... except Softwhisper /shot.

Firepaw wrote:
Was that a pair of eyes glinting out of the forest on the other side?
Mysterious is our middle name. We put fear into Thunderclan apprentices. We need to keep those creepy old tales about Shadowclan true! If we don't then we're just a little clan that all the other clans think is probably a little emo because we do everything in the dark and everything we deal with is black or dreary or grim. We need the other clans to be afraid.

All of Shadowclan is meant to be ambitious and independent. It is how they are raised. They are meant to fend for themselves and deal with the rest later. Of course, they still work hard for the sake of their clan, but when it comes right down to it, they are only devoted to what needs to be done. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like in the first book (best book to reference to) when it talks about Shadowclan's attack on Thunderclan camp. All the cats went in, Blackfoot got the kits, and everyone was out of there. They only needed to do what would help them. They wouldn't have cared if a stray warrior would have been left behind. Heck, they didn't really care that Yellowfang was there. Dem cats are a little heartless.

This site is all about being more traditional, or like the books. SO COME ON! Like Ebs said a bit ago on the cbox, Shadowclan, we need to be more kickarse x3

I also suggest you read the rest of Sleepy's journal. It makes very good and valid points~

And I also realize this is a pretty sucky pep/motivational talk, but hey, if it works, it works ;u;

DUN FAIL ME D:<

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon

Male
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

But Softwhisper's heart is warm and fuzzy. ;u; Because he's a baby. Or he's just stupid.

Nah, he's actually some kind of a cold-compassionate. >_>

But I agree.

"This is what we need the WCC characters to think! We are supposed to be nasty and ugly and cruel... except Softwhisper /shot."

Especially with this. :D

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Male
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm

I totally agree with this. Are there any ThunderClan apprentices I could scare?/shot

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Ya, agreed. ;u; That was a really great speech.

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Right now, Mallow is a little like that |'D But I'll make him more evil... once Moo starts training him >.> *GlareGlare*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6549
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Hay, in Moon's defense, he's been surprisingly - and wonderfully - active lately. cx You're the one who poofed for two days. ;u; Not trying to offend, just saying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm

My parents wouldn't let me on D; My sister had a big meeting that I had to go to, and I had to go to the movies with my brother and sister... *emo corner*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 pm

COME BACK TO LIIIIFFEEEE...

Now that the Deos plot is over (even if it's been over for a bit >>;), we can now actually do something with this.

BUMP.

Now, may I refer you back to my original post at the top of the page <3

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yarrowpaw / Wrenpaw
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9780
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Apprentice / SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Shad, you fool! You can't just resurrect topics like that!

You have to draw a pentagram in the blood of a non-believer first. Get the candles and spellbook and do it properly this time.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
riverclan app skyclan app
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.   

Back to top Go down

Look. Now. Here. That's Right. All You SC Peoples.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: