Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:38

Flamestar leaped onto the Skyrock, examining skyclan. He looked at the warriors' den, suddenly feeling a bit protective. His apprentice, Icepaw, was quite close to him, and now he was becoming a warrior. He couldn't help the tiny feel of protection for him considering there was a stranger in there, even if Lionheart was only staying a while. Either way the stranger could be or not be dangerous. They didn't know. All Flamestar knew as that he was tired and they let him stay for a bit in camp.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!" Flamestar yowled.

Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:43

Kestrelpaw rushed out of the medicine den, sitting carefully where she always sat.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:43

Icepaw popped out of his lonely den and sat beneath the Sky-rock.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:45

"Icepaw, please step forward." Flamestar called, looking with a hint of pride at his apprentice. He smiled, hoping the ceremony would at least cheer him up a little. Of course, that wasn't the point of the ceremony: it was to make him a warrior considering he was more than ready.

Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:51

Icepaw took a step forward.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:13

"I Flamestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn."

"Icepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 21:34

Icepaw nodded. "I do."

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 16:01

ooc: It didn't tell me you replied DX Sorry.

ic: "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, you shall be known as Icestream. Starclan honors your speed and agility, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan!" Flamestar announced, chin raised high.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: