Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for Assistance (Cont.)

Go down 
+2
King Falcon I
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:22

When Softwhisper offered him the broken stick, Falconfang murmured his thanks and bit down on it as the water finally, mercifully ceased. It was akin to torture, but he knew the medicine cat was just trying to help. With the way the others acted as if he carried some communicable disease, it was good to feel as if one of these cats wasn't trying to push him in front of an oncoming monster.

Softwhisper stood and moved towards his den, motioning for Falconfang to follow. Gratefully, he stood and followed the medicine cat into his den and away from the other Shadowclan cats' prying and judging eyes.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:01

ooc: *Just feels like RPing*

IC: Mallowpaw walked inisde of the den, his green eyes glowing with curiousity. He walked in, his nose wrinkling at the scent of a WindClan cat. "Hey, Softwhisper!" he meowed, his jaws full of herbs. "What's that scent-"
Mallowpaw tilted his head to the side, dropping the herbs by his feet. "Er... what's a WindClan cat doing here?" He looked worried, as this was the first injured cat he's really seen.
And there's no doubt he'd have to help.
"What's going on, Softwhisper?" he asked another question, walking forward a bit.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:52

Softwhisper looked down at his apprentice. Mallowpaw had been learning well, so it was easy to divert his attention with a simple task. "Mallowpaw," Softwhisper mewed, stiffening. "Go collect some lavender, we're running low. We have a cat with a head injury." Softwhisper stopped at the entrance to his den, letting Falconfang go in in front of him.

"Now, Mallowpaw," he said a little more harshly, before following Falconfang into the den. When he got into his den, he took some lavender out of a pile. His herbs were very organized, several piles lined up and pretty. He had three piles of grass for beds near the back of his modest den.

"Go lay down," Softwhisper told Falconfang. He laid the lavender in front of the WindClan tom. "Eat this."

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:24

Falconfang made his way, slightly unsteadily, into the den. The den looked comfortable enough, fully stocked with herbs, but the heavy smells mixing together made him dizzy. He was lucky enough to fall on a bed of grass rather than the floor, and he shut his eyes tight to escape the spinning den that he had just entered. It was only when Softwhisper told him to eat something that he opened his eyes once more, looking up at the triple copies of the Shadowclan medicine cat standing before him; the intoxicating smells of the herbs were making everything spin in his vision, and he had to put a paw over his eyes to steady himself. Finally, he put his paw down and moved himself up to eat the plant that Softwhisper placed in front of him; once again, of course, his head injury got the best of him and he bit down on thin air: the lavender was to his right, nearly brushing his cheek. Looking back up at the medicine cat, fur flushed with embarrassment, he grabbed the lavender in his teeth and ate the healing herb, laying back down with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 19:37

"I've... already collected some," Mallowpaw meowed slowly, hesitating a second before walking up and dropping the small pile next to Softwhisper's feet.
"Do you want me to go get poppy seeds? Or any other herbs?" the young apprentice asked.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:09

((Ooc: I meant to say celadine, btw xD))

"Go get Falconfang some celadine from the pile," Softwhisper said. "Falconfang; eat the celadine and then go to sleep. We'll give you more lavender when you wake." Softwhisper promised.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:11

Mallowpaw ran over and grabbed celadine from a pile. He grabbed a bunch in his mouth and ran it over to Softwhisper, dropping it by his feet. "Here ya go..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 19:38

A frown crossed Falconfang's face; to be honest, the thought of him falling asleep in Shadowclan territory and never waking up occurred to him, but he didn't have much of a choice. Taking the celadine, he gratefully ate it and laid back down, pressing his nose between his paws. Eventually sleep overtook him, and he soundlessly slept in the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 20:59

((Time skip? ;D))

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 22:47

(Time skip? Good idea!)
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 15:37

(the rest of this thread is just going to be "ok heal, sleep, heal, sleep, eat this, you're better, g'bye." Endthread? XD)

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 16:24

(Sure. Thank you! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Assistance (Cont.)   Looking for Assistance (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Assistance (Cont.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2