Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking a little to close to the border [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Walking a little to close to the border [open] Empty
PostSubject: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 16:38

Icepaw walked into the forest, knowing he was going to be a warrior soon. He slipped out of camp alone, with his ears low. He walked near the Shadowclan border, and he didn't meant to trespass, but he crossed, now knowing, or smelling Shadowclan, but it was to late.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 18:14

Rustfang leaped at the apprentice, purposely landing a mere rabbit-hop away. He growled lowly circling behind the apprentice so he couldn't cross back over.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 18:41

Icepaw jumped back. "Who are you?" He growled. He looked over his shoulder to make an escape Plan. He lowered his ears, jumping--- or try to jump over the cat.

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:56

Rustfang reared on his legs to prevent the apprentice from jumping over him. He also landed a sharp cuff just behind Icepaw's right ear before landing back on all fours.
"I'm the cat that's going to remind you this is ShadowClan territory."
Rustfang hissed.
If Icepaw looked, he could tell Rustfang's fur was matted. The dullness in the blue and green eyes.
Icepaw should've been able to tell Rustfang wasn't a bad cat; just annoyed and depressed.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:58

Icepaw flew down to the ground, he looked up, seeing the fur was matted. "I-I didn't mean to cross I was just lost in thought and didn't know were I was going. I'll be more careful next time." He said, getting up.

PostSubject: Re: Walking a little to close to the border [open]   Walking a little to close to the border [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking a little to close to the border [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: