Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That Was Some Bad Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

That Was Some Bad Stuff Empty
PostSubject: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:16

Reedpaw had just gotten a little whiff of Morningpaw's stores. Well, no. That was a lie. He ate some catmint. It was a mostly innocent mistake. While he had mostly healed, he occasionally got some aches and pains and sometimes a wound would open up. He'd gotten so used to living in the medicine den until recently that he had learned most of the herbs. He didn't know them as well as Morningpaw, but he knew the basics. That was when he encountered a strange leaf that he'd never seen before when looking for something to soothe the pain on his flank. It smelled rather nice, and not thinking about the implications, ate it. That happened to be catmint, exceptionally rare and had the strangest effect on cats. He had fallen asleep after eating a profound amount of fish from the fresh-kill pile and was now in a strange world.

When you're in a dream you can't quite tell you're sleeping until you wake up. So Reedpaw slowly stirred, looking to see a towering flower. It appeared to be chamomile. He blinked, simply staring up at it. His mind was rather slow and he started to laugh. He wasn't sure what was so funny about a giant flower, but he couldn't help himself. He began laughing harder and harder. His sides began to hurt and he couldn't breath or get up.

That Was Some Bad Stuff I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 0:59

"What are you laughing at?" A voice called to Reedpaw from a few fox lengths away. Standing on the other side of the giant flower was Gingerheart, looking at the warrior-sized apprehentice with a look that made it pretty obvious that she was beginning to think that this cat was crazy. He was staring at a huge flower just laughing. What was so funny about this flower? Yes, it was large; yes it wasn't normal, but funny? She didn't think so. As she watched this strange cat, she slowly padded towards him to get a better look or even catch a better smell of him for it seemed like she was up-wind from his position. Maybe this would help her and even him if he knew she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 16:23

"N-nothing..." Reedpaw choked out in between giggles. He took a good look at the cat before him and squinted his eyes a bit, a few trailing giggles escaping his mouth. "Gingerpaw?" The RiverClan apprentice had briefly met a small group of ShadowClan cats in his first Gathering.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 21:03

"Gingerpaw? I'm Gingerheart now!" She mewed proudly, puffing out her chest as she finally stopped in front of the apprentice only a few tail-lengths away now. It was weird that she was seeing such a thing, but she didn't exactly think anything of it. But, how did this cat know her name? Had they met before? Unfortunately, she couldn't remember many cats from the Gatherings other than a few such as Mosspelt who she had even met before the Gathering and the leaders. Other than that, she couldn't remember a soul. That was probably bad on her part. "Uh, how do you know me?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side, showing that she wasn't exactly afraid or distrusting of this strange cat which was rather weird, but she just couldn't feel like he was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 21:10

"The Gathering, from some moons ago." Reedpaw responded, seemingly over his little episode. "You're a warrior now? That's great!" he said with a smile on his face, though there was some sadness in his tone. Even she was a warrior, and he was still a measely paw.

"Word." The flower added. Reedpaw began to giggle again.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 20:21

The Gathering? The more the young warrior thought about it, the more she tried to remember Reedpaw. She could definitely see that he was very familiar, but his name would not come into her head. It was slightly annoying not to be able to remember who he was. "Yeah! It really is! But um, what's your name again?" She couldn't help but asking. It was driving her insane not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 20:47

"I'm Reedpaw of RiverClan!" he responded, recovering from his laughter faster this time. A chuckle occasionally slipped from his mouth. He still wasn't aware that this was a dream, despite the insanity of it all. He'd probably forget it all by the time he woke up, whenever that was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Was Some Bad Stuff   That Was Some Bad Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

That Was Some Bad Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: