Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Muddy Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Dark clouds covered the sky, the soft breeze caressing the kitten's cheek as the sprinkle of rain gently fell below her eyes, mimicking tears. Tears of utter, complete boredom, that is. Fallenkit wallowed miserably in the damper-than-usual rainy clearing, her tiny body paw-deep in a small puddle. The kit pouted, there was nothing to DO! A kit could only jump in mud puddles for so long, before the novelty (and the kit's attention span) wore off. Fallenkit was covered head to toe in mud, her light gray fur dyed dark brown from the amount of it caked onto her pelt. She splashed her paws in the shallow water she laid in, watching the ripples form before jumping into the mushy ground in frustration. She felt a tiny shiver rise up her spine, before she sneezed, rolling back and landing on her rump with a sniffle.

She took a few minutes to recover her dignity as future leader of ShadowClan, shaking her pelt, spraying invisible-like droplets into the pouring rain. The rain hit her tiny frame, almost dragging her down into the mud.

Her sea-foam eyes brightened as she caught sight of a den in the distance - a den she'd never explored! Ignoring the cold that soaked through her coat, she bounded off toward the mysterious den.

When the muddy kit reached the entrance, she carefully peeked inside. It was dark, and the kitten could barely make out the shape of the nest in the corner. She wondered who's den this was as the precocious (not to mention filthy) kit bounded into the mysteriously large den with only one nest.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"What're you doing in here?"
A squeaky voice echoed harshly from behind the young kit.
"You're not supposed to be in here!" it meowed again, getting closer, until the voice came right behind Fallenkit. Mallowpaw put his paw on Fallenkit's tail, his eyes crossed at the kit.
"This is Sagestar's den!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Fallenkit squeaked in surprise as a paw slammed down on her tail, and she whipped around in fear, terrified when her yanking didn't free her pained tail. "I didn't do nothing!" she said hurriedly, hoping her assailant wouldn't rip her to shreds. As she said so, her tiny frame shook as another sneeze racked her body.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 am

Mallowpaw let out a loud laugh, his bright eyes gleaming. "Aw, c'mon!" he meowed softly, still chuckling. "Ya' probably won't get in any trouble, Fallenkit," he reassured, starting to walk out of the den with a flick of his tail for the kit to follow.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am

The kitten looked at the Medicine Cat apprentice skeptically, before licking her tail and following Mallowpaw's lead. "Okays!"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

"Mallowpaw?" Sagestar was just on his way back to his den when he saw the two cats padding out of it, "And Fallenkit? Just what do you two think you're up to?" He looked calmly at the both of them, not seeming to give off much emotion.

The Muddy Truth PDt1Qqd The Muddy Truth Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 am

The kitten sputtered as she heard the familiar voice of Sagestar, fumbling with her paws as she searched for an excuse, while secretly (or not so secretly, it was hard for kits like her to hide their emotions) she was disappointed that she had not yet gotten to explore ALL of the large den. Instead of spouting out an excuse she sighed dramatically and decided to tell the truth. Fallenkit was one of those cats who thought honesty was the best policy.

"We're just 'splorin, Sagestar." She mewed innocently, if not a little meekly. She flushed as she felt intimidated by her leader, struggling to cover up her stuttering with some words of confidence - after all, she needed to make an impression if she was 'gonna be leader someday. "I just wanted to check out my future den! 'cause when I'm leader I don't 'wanna sleep in any strange nest!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Mallowpaw turned his head and saw the leader. He bowed his head and started to speak. "I just found Fallenkit in your den... I was gonna just lead her back to the nursery, Sagestar," he meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Fallenkit looked up at the apprentice, her sea-foam orbs widening before narrowing. "You said we could 'splore Mallowpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hey! No I didn't!" Mallowpaw retorted.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Fallenkit poked the apprentice with her tiny claw, "Did too! Stop making stuff up!" She whined, latching onto Mallowpaw's leg, more to annoy him than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Muddy Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muddy Truth   The Muddy Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

The Muddy Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: