Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your Aptitude :D

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Your Aptitude :D Empty
PostSubject: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 5:25

Since I'm going to be going to college in two years, I'm getting more and more worried about what I should do. How should I best use my talents etc etc. I've been looking at aptitude tests to give me a general idea, and I'm curious to see you guys' results as well. :3

Here's an easy, free career aptitude test LINK

My results:
Social 23%, Conventional 22%

More detailed explanation of each type

Social is good and I like the careers listed there, but conventional really describes me. The jobs, on the other hand, make me wonder. Actuary? :P

Anyway, post your results! I'd love to know everyone's personality types. XD

If anyone's interested in the personality (not career aptitude) test, here it is. It really accurately described me, so check it out.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 7:18

Social 25%, Artistic 23% cx

Personality Test Results:

Your Aptitude :D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 8:35

Artistic 25%
Investigative 22%
Conventional 18%
Social 13%
Enterprising 12%
Realistic 10%

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:05

I'd be surprised if anyone on WCC was of the Realistic type. xD

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:38

Artistic: 28%
Real: 20%
Enterprising:15%
Social: 15%
Conventional: 12%
Investigative: 10%

X3

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Your Aptitude :D 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 12:03

I took the Aptitude and Personality test. X3

Aptitude:
Social - 27%
Real - 20% (Wait.. Really?)
Convent - 18%
Invest - 13%
Artistic - 13%
Enterpr. - 8%

I got the one job I wanted from the aptitude test - Orthodontics.

Personality:

Quote :
"Your score on this trait is below average. You responses are usually relatively alert and involved. However, you may sometimes get overwhelmed by negative feelings, such as fear, shame or anger. It is relatively more difficult for you to get past such feelings. Sometimes your thinking is too negative and you probably worry more than actually necessary. As a result, others may sometimes perceive you to be troubled or tense. The advantage of this is that you will not be easily considered to be cold. Sometimes you devote extra effort to doing things right. As a result, you can be appreciated for your enthusiasm and caring. You prefer being with people who, like you, can be sensitive and empathetic. It is relatively more difficult for you to deal with people who show little enthusiasm or sensitivity. For the record, Emotional stability is the specific scale that fluctuates based on your actual state of mind. Depending on your particular mood or meaningful events in your life, the description given here may apply to a greater or lesser extent.

Your score on this trait is extremely low. With others, your attitude is relatively reserved or formal in comparison with other people. In general, you have little need for external stimuli and you like being alone. This does not mean that you are anti-social, however. You simply do not feel the need to be heard or to voice your opinion unasked. You appear to be reserved and you are less talkative with others. You like to take one thing at a time. You enjoy being alone. You can be typified as a person who tests the waters. Others may consider you to be quiet and closed. You prefer to be with people who, like yourself, like staying in the background. You feel less at ease with people who are highly spontaneous and enthusiastic.

Your score on this trait is below average. You are capable of taking whatever life brings. Sometimes you seem to be careless. You can be relaxed and spontaneous. However, you are sometimes less organized than others as a result. You may tend to avoid obligations. Your actions are sometimes more intuitive: based on feelings rather than on what has been agreed or is considered appropriate. As a result, sometimes you may appear to be somewhat disorganized and therefore easily distracted. Thus sometimes you need to be careful of forgetting things or losing understanding of the big picture. Specific others will sometimes even consider you to be lazy or uncaring. However, this also means that you can be flexible. In general, you prefer to be with people who take life as it comes. You generally have more difficulty dealing with people who are very cautious, exact or somewhat prudent. You do not always feel at ease in a more structured, extremely orderly environment.

Your score on this trait is below average. In comparison to others, you can be relatively direct. You approach others sometimes in a business-like and sometimes in a somewhat functional manner. As a result, you may leave the impression of being detached. In comparison with others, you are sometimes strong-willed. This means that you are a person who can be competitive. You are not always the first to quickly or spontaneously help others with their personal problems. You may even appear to be somewhat stubborn and business-like to specific others. In the worst case, this may make you seem less nice. However, people can also respect or appreciate you for your direct and outspoken attitude. In general, you get along well with people who, like yourself, are unafraid to be independent and can be straightforward. It is usually more difficult for you to deal with people who tend to be extremely mild or who try to be indirect.

Your score on this trait is below average. You are more focused than others on the here and now. Instead of thinking things up or considering alternatives, you prefer to get down to work. Why make things difficult? Thus you are also not the type who readily wants things discussed. As a result, you can seem to be polite and correct. In general, you slightly prefer routine and tend to take a practical approach. Specific others may consider you to be conservative or even rigid as a result, but also especially loyal and rule abiding. It is sometimes difficult for you to deal with people who are dreamy, vague or always wondering whether there is a better way to do things. You prefer to accept things as they are. Your preference is for people who can take a level-headed approach.

In this section, whether combinations of personality traits will result in an additional key personality type is reviewed. You have seen your score for each of the main traits for the Big Five. The score was assessed in terms of (very) high, (just) above-average, average, (just) below-average or (very) low. Combining the non-average scores results in key personality types that significantly add to your five personality traits. A key personality type can be used to summarize your personality based on your scores for the Big Five. A person with an very high score for Emotional stability and an very high score for Extraversion can also be very decisive. This person will be relatively unaffected by stress while also being the type to easily take charge. A person who scores above average for these personality traits but not very high has this personality type to a somewhat lesser degree. The personality type is then applicable clearly or depending on the situation rather than very clearly

Based on your scores the following key personality types are clearly applicable:

Your scores for Emotional stability and Extraversion may make you feel a bit gloomy at times. People with a personality of this type may worry more than others or be disturbed easily. These characteristics have clear benefits. People with these characteristics are wakeful, vigilant and alert.

Your scores for Extraversion and Agreeableness can result in an attitude that can be typified as strict.Other characteristic of this type of personality can be a preference for being alone and a rational approach towards people. As a result, these people may seem to be stiff or gruff in the perception of specific others.

Your scores for Extraversion and Openness can result in a personality that can be typified as inconspicuous and discrete. People with this combination are generally less interested in their environment and prefer to be alone. This personality goes with people who avoid adventure more than others and who may give enthusiastic people the impression of being dull. They will not run into trouble easily or do wild new things.

Your scores for Extraversion and Conscientiousness can result in a personality that can be typified as distracted or hesitant. This is characteristic for people who are the opposite of energetic and decisive. To certain others, people with this type of personality may appear to be uncaring or passive. When in a group, these people will often leave taking the initiative to others.

Based on your scores the following key personality types are depending on the situation applicable:

Your scores for Emotional stability and Agreeableness can result in a personality that can be characterized as being on guard concerning your interests. People with this type of personality may sometimes be easily concerned and can express this without first taking the feelings of others into account. As a result, they may seem abrupt. Still, their wait-and-see attitude towards others often proves to be a realistic one and will shield from harm or disadvantage.

Your scores for Emotional stability and Openness can result in a personality that can best be typified as seeing before believing. In their behavior, people with this type of personality sometimes appear to be conservative or resisting change. This attitude can be inspired by a healthy fear of the unknown or a need to hold on to what is familiar and has proven itself.

Your scores for Emotional stability and Conscientiousness can result in a personality that at times may be typified as unorganized. People with this type of personality are more easily distracted by whims than others or sometimes find it more difficult to withstand distractions. This, however, also makes people flexible and succinct.

Your scores for Agreeableness and Openness can result in a personality that can be typified as resolved. People with this type of personality are sometimes inflexible and tend to strictly adhere to the rules. As a result, they may appear to be intolerant to those who aim to please or prefer change. Such an attitude goes very well with situations where rules and order determine success.

Your scores for Conscientiousness and Agreeableness can result in an attitude that can best be typified as individualistic. This personality goes with people who others perceive as not always equally tactful or attentive to the situation. This can make these people appear to be uninterested.

Your scores for Conscientiousness and Openness can result in an attitude that can sometimes be typified as accepting. To specific others, people with this combination may appear to be a bit indifferent or loosely.
"

Really long post is long, but whatever... Accurate enough.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Your Aptitude :D   Your Aptitude :D EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 17:12

23% artistic
20% social
18% real
3% conventional

aaannddd.. i cant remember the rest x3
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat