Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Busted. OH Shet.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 14:51

Kestrelpaw followed Flamestar into camp, embarrassed and ashamed.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Busted. OH Shet. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:47

Silentfeather shook her head in disapproval of what Kestrelpaw had done at Highpines, and sadly went back to her den, tail drooped.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:28

"I'm sorry Flamestar." she said meekly, not daring to look into her leader's eyes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Busted. OH Shet. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:23

Flamestar padded silently into his den, beckoning the apprentice to follow.

Busted. OH Shet. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBusted. OH Shet. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBusted. OH Shet. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBusted. OH Shet. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Busted. OH Shet. 1voydBusted. OH Shet. 2gy1qubBusted. OH Shet. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBusted. OH Shet. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:32

Kestrelpaw moaned, following the leader into his den.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Busted. OH Shet. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:40

When they were inside, the leader whipped around, looking furious. "Just what exactly were you going to prove by getting yourself shredded by a shadowclan cat just because you didn't like their attitude?" He snapped angrily. "Especially stepping over their border...You were trying to provoke them, and for what? Getting into trouble like that will cause nothing but bad things. Not just for you, but he entire clan! I thought you promised the clan meant more to you than anything? Obviously not more than getting your pelt shredded. Sounds like a bunch of fun, right? Don't forget the bonuses of getting to waste all the herbs on wounds you caused and maybe even causing a war, throwing your entire clash in danger!" He snarled sarcastically.

Busted. OH Shet. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBusted. OH Shet. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBusted. OH Shet. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBusted. OH Shet. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Busted. OH Shet. 1voydBusted. OH Shet. 2gy1qubBusted. OH Shet. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBusted. OH Shet. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:29

Stormi wrote:
Flamestar padded silently into his den, beckoning the apprentice to follow.
OOC: Were you talking about me?

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:44

Ooc: No I meant Kes

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:33

OOC: Kes got in trouble, that's why. |3 I'm going to enjoy this. /shot

IC: Silentfeather walked in and added "They would have done more damage to you if Flamestar hadn't showed up nor if I hadn't pulled you two off each other." Her mind was filled with so many things, that she was rubbing it, trying to remember what had happened.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busted. OH Shet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted. OH Shet.   Busted. OH Shet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Busted. OH Shet.
Page 1 of 1