Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Logic. There is None Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Logic. There is None Here Empty
PostSubject: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Gingerheart had been busy being her awesome self in the territory all night but she felt that she needed to take some time to herself. Not only that, but she had only been to Fourtrees a couple of times but she wanted to see it without all the hustle and bustle of all the clan cats. And just as she thought, as she walked into the circle of trees, it was very peaceful , especially underneath Silverpelt. Hopefully while she was here, Sagestar wouldn't be too mad, but she needed some time and being by herself made her feel confident and independent. That is, until she heard more rustling of bushes across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Froststar had taken a break from the concerned gazes of her clan, and took a long walk away from camp. After she had lost her first life, her medicine cat demanded she'd take it easy- and she strongly disagreed, stating that she had already let her clan down enough. She needed to make it up. Every cat knew that she was still weak. If it wasn't in the way she walked, it was in her tired attitude. She couldn't stand to see people worried for her.
Her paws were swift and graceful now that she was alone in the crisp, frosty air of coming leaf-bare. It was times like this where she was most thankful for her rather long fur. She slipped into the clearing of Fourtrees, and instantly noticed Gingerheart. For a moment, she was rigid out of pure surprise, before she casually dipped her head in greeting. "Hello." She called, scenting ShadowClan on the she-cat.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

The way that the Riverclan leader had glided into the clearing seriously surprised Gingerheart, only knowing that another cat was coming simply because of the rustling of the bushes. Wow, this little warrior still needed to practice. As soon as she saw the new cat, her hackles raised as she prepared for the worst, a small hiss escaping her throat before it dawned on her that she was familiar with this cat. After calming down, she finally realized where she had seen this cat before. She was a leader! And after smelling the air around her, she realized it was no other than Froststar. After the leader had greeted her, Gingerheart dipped her head in the same fashion only a little lower to show her respect. "Hello Froststar. Sorry for my outburst. I didn't realize it was you. It is a great pleasure to meet you!" she mewed happily, knowing that Riverclan was at least somewhat of an ally.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am

:stopitplz:

As the she-cat stared daggers (or would it be claws, or somethig like that?) at Froststar, she simply stared back, waiting to be attacked. Truthfully, the RiverClan leader thought she could take on the ShadowClan warrior in a fight, but she wasn't going to provoke anyone anytime soon. And with how weak she still was, she didn't like the odds very much, anyway.
But that didn't really matter as Gingerheart instantly relaxed, Froststar soon following suit. The she-cat chuckled slightly. "No problem... Gingerheart, was it? Forgive me for not knowing.. And the pleasure's mine." She replied politely, sitting down.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 am

"So what are you doing out here Froststar?" Gingerheart asked, not even thinking about the whole separate clan thing. She was just honestly curious as to why a leader would be away from her clan. After seeing the leader sit, though, she had followed suit, her tail swishing around behind her as her ears perked up in that curious way that they do, her long, pale fur shining slightly in the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

Froststar studied the she-cat closely. She seemed innocently curious as to why the RiverClan leader was up past her bedtime, she supposed. No fault in curiosity. Thinking over each word carefully, though she didn't have much secrets to be keep (Well, scratch that...) Froststar replied, "I guess I just needed a break. A peaceful walk through the forest always helps. And you?" She asked, realizing she was just as curious as the warrior.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 pm

The question had come off rather intrusive on Gingerheart's part, not because Froststar asked it, but because she didn't realize sooner that the young warrior sounded very nosy. Although since the Riverclan leader responded, so would she. "I am actually here for the same reason," she mewed. "Although a walk through the marsh and over the Thunderpath seems a little more calming."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Froststar crinkled her nose that the thought of walking through the marsh. She had never been, but had heard of it before. Water, she could definitely handle. But add that with thick mud and whatever else could be lurking there? It didn't particularly sound like a pleasant stroll. And the Thunderpath... She just couldn't understand why anyone would want to volunteerally go anywhere near a place like that. "I see..." She didn't know what to say. There was so little to talk about without giving away secrets, or stammer off awkwardly. She decided to find a safe route of conversation. "So have you recently been made a warrior?" She remembered seeing the she-cat at the last gathering, but wasn't certain on her status then.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

As Gingerheart thought about what she had said, the more she was glad she didn't ramble on or else she might have given away Shadowclan's secret tunnel they had underneath the Thunderpath. That's what made the stroll so pleasant without having the feeling of staring death in the face. It was only u tip Froststar had spoken again did she come back to the conversation "Oh yes. I was made a warrior about a moon ago, actually. Just after the last Gathering. I wish I would have been able to gi as a new warrior. But I will have that pride at the next gathering. I get to show that Shadowclan has grown so much stronger!"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Froststar purred softy, the warrior's excitement nice. She remembered was she became a warrior- rather well too, since it wasn't that long ago. Her paws had itched with excitement, and she had to try not to shake to much. Her fur was clean and slick, and she was so happy.. "That's good to hear. I wish you well as a warrior. And it's also nice to hear ShadowClan's doing well.." She replied politely, trying not to be stiff. Of course she wanted ShadowClan to do well. She wasn't malevolent, after all. They were allies, too. seriously, why'd you even think it had anything to do with a certain leader? >3> *shotforever*She stood up and padded over to the Greatrock. Like she had down many times before, she hopped up gracefully and looked down at Gingerheart. "Care to join me?" She asked kindly, a hint of play in her voice. She figured anyone would want to go up on the Greakrock just once, to imagine... She knew she had.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

The young ginger she-cat stared at Froststar as she hopped up onto the Greatrock. She had actually thought about joining her for a moment before stopping. Was she even allowed up there? Would Starclan smite her on the spot for being only where leaders were supposed to stand? Then, as soon as her thoughts wandered away, she heard the Riverclan leader ask if she was going to join her. Being asked to be on the Greatrock actually kind of made her stammer a little. "Oh, uh.. Am I allowed?" She asked, looking up at her curiously, really wanting to know the answer. The young warrior was actually hoping that she would be able to since she had always wanted to just to be able to look over the clearing, pretending to be a great leader over a sea of cats from every clan, each scent mixing together to create the bonds shared at the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Froststar raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly under her breath. She nodded slowly, gesturing towards the spot beside her with her striped tail. "Considering it isn't a full moon, and it's just a rock, you'll be fine." She assured the ginger warrior. Gently setting her chin on her crossed paws, Froststar continued. "Besides, when I was a warrior, I'd come here a lot..." For a moment there was a profound, starry eyed expression to the leader as she was lost in memories, but it quickly vanished as her attention turned back to Gingerheart.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

"oh, uh, okay," she mewed as she carefully leaped onto the Greatrock. As she turned around and looked down below, a jolt of fear struck through her but only for a moment. Instantly, amazement set in. The view from up here was absolutely amazing. She could just picture all of the cats sitting below her for a Gathering as she presented her clan's news. It was exciting, exhilerating, astounding. It took her breath away. "Wow," she purred. "The view is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic. There is None Here   Logic. There is None Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Logic. There is None Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: