Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluekits first glance out of the nursury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluekits first glance out of the nursury Empty
PostSubject: Bluekits first glance out of the nursury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 20:40

Bluekit opened her eyes, the bright sunlight stinging her eyes as she looked up though the cracks of the nursury ceiling.
Her mother noticed she was awake and turned around to look at her. Bluekits mother's milky scent washed over her as her mother turned around, reiveiling her lank to Bluekit.
The mosse, the milky scent, the overwhelming warmth, it was to boring after a while For Bluekit.
Her mother seemed to notice the kit's anxiety, and glanced over to her kit with sympathy in her eyes.

You know you if you don't ask you'll probly won't get what you want Said her mother, Riverwind.
I know that! Said the kit.I really want to go outside you know like out in the clearing.

Bluekit didn't know it would be so easy to convince her mother to let her go outside.
It's beatifull! Bluekit was astonised, and so excited so she bounced around in glee while her mother sat back watching in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: re:bluekits first glans out of the nursery   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 9:10

"hi Bluekit!" the voice was Mistykits."What you doing? Wanna play?"

~Mistykit~
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Bluekits first glance out of the nusury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 19:09

Great! ya sure, hey! look at the dead mouse over there, or let's play with the apprentices!
you know what?! i cant decide, you decide!
She responded with excitement shining in her eyes.

~Bluekit~ cat
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Bluekit's first glance.....   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009 - 19:20

Actally, come here i have to tell you a secret. ( Mistykit leaned over )
kay good, let's go fishing...

~Bluekit~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Bluekits first glance out of the nursury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptySat 18 Apr 2009 - 0:38

''and where might you two be going?do i have to tell mistpelt about this little voyage?''Featherpaw mewed,padding out of the apprentance den.''you arent hunting are you?cause thats against the rules''
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Bluekits first glance out of the nursury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptySat 18 Apr 2009 - 8:54

Could you come with me?

~Bluekit~ cat
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Bluekits first glance out of the nursury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury EmptySat 18 Apr 2009 - 12:03

''me?''featherpaw mewed.her tail raised. ''sure,but lets ask mistpelt first,OK?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluekits first glance out of the nursury   Bluekits first glance out of the nursury Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluekits first glance out of the nursury
Page 1 of 1