Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future Empty
PostSubject: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:59

When I say far, I mean faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Like medicine-cat-for-many-moons-Silentfeater's-been-dead-for-awhile long, but I thought it would be cool to get it approved now.

So anyfur.

I was thinking that Kestrelflight(paw) would be out in the forest, jumping from tree to tree, and then the branch breaks. She falls, and hits her head really hard. Then, she goes like Goosefeather crazy.

I think it'd be really funny to both RP and to RP with a crazy medicine cat. Any ideas?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 19:13

I love it~ But, there could be one thing, she misinterprets a sign, and she get's moved to the elders den. :3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 19:14

No, no elders den : c
Maybe she should eat death berries on accident?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 4:38

Any...fur?

And no matter how crazy a cat may be, I don't understand how one would eat a berry intentionally when they're primarily used for medicine, let alone eat the bright red one that they teach you not to eat as a kit.

And the plot itself is fine with me, if you could call it a plot cx Sleepy went crazy without any permission as a leader. Then again he also had an imaginary friend that was inherited into his son and may or may not have been a dark cosmic power and no one said anything, so maybe I just get freebies when it comes to this stuff.

Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 4:47

I just wanted to make sure this was OK. You= High Power here, so maybe that's why. I'll work out her death later.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:41

Hmm... For death, maybe Kestrelpaw/flight can die defending her Clan at the last moment like Bluestar did. Like a number of foxes invade the camp and she dies leading them away from camp after luring them somewhere (no idea where though...) Just an idea because Bluestar was a memorable character, so maybe a death similar to such could work.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:44

Yeah! I do like that.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:50

Why do I have great ideas for others, but not myself? DX I just grabbed that idea after reading through a list of all the ways the Warriors from the canon died. Anyway, I think you should ask an admin about the foxes though because well, uhmm... Yeah. In other wards, I got nothing. *le POOF, but leaves a business card for you*

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:53

Haha! *pockets it* Admin! Admin! *calls*

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 14:11

Goosefeather wasn't crazy. Everything he predicted came true. ;u;

Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future PDt1Qqd Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future   Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Plot for Kestrel's Far Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: