Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 19:42

Now that he had finished with Nightpaw's assessment, it was time to check over the two active apprentices in the clan. If they passed this, it wouldn't be long to turn all three of them into warriors. Patiently, Sagestar waited outside the camp entrance, knowing they should be here any moment.

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment PDt1Qqd Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 19:44

Snowpaw was bounding when Sagestar had just sat down. "I'm here." she said, full of energy as always. "After this, will I have to wait for much longer until I can become a warrior?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 19:46

Sagestar flicked his ear, seeing Snowpaw prance into the clearing with enthusiasm. "That all depends on how well you do." He answered simply. "Where's Rustpaw?"

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment PDt1Qqd Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 19:49

Snowpaw looked around the camp. "I'm not sure. He wasn't in his nest when I woke up..." she said, but her eyes still held her excitement.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptySun 11 Nov 2012 - 15:04

Rustpaw groggily had been outside of camp, just watching the leaves and shet, being bored.
He remembered his assessment, and quickly raced back towards the other two.
"Sorry!" he called as he neared.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 6:35

Snowpaw's eyes lit up even more. "There he is!" She exclaimed. "Lets go!" she said, starting to walk out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 14:30

"Ahem?" Sagestar cleared his throat in question, trying to grab at Snowpaw's attention. "Where do you think you're going? That's something very important you're going to need to know if you're going to be a warrior. Know your place. I'm your mentor. I decide when you go and what you do." The tom sighed. What would they do if they were preparing an ambush? Would Snowpaw caterwaul and charge off into the clearing before everyone else? No, that was completely unacceptable.

He turned his attention to Rustpaw. "You two have until moonhigh to catch as much prey as possible. I'll be watching you from a distance. Now, you both may begin."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 16:51

Snowpaw flattened her ears. "Sorry." she said. She quickly padded back, and listened for the rest of the time, she then padded off, her pawsteps quick and silent. She soon after found a couple of toads sitting by a pond. She crept up on them, and waited, like always. Once they were close enough, she smashed her paws onto them, claws unsheathed, hoping she'd kill them, there skin was so slippery and smiley, though.

She was pleased with herself as she had gotten the biggest one, since it took up so much of her paw, but the other one got away. She hissed to herself about that, but then grabbed her catch, and put it in the same roots she put her catch when she was on her battle/hunting patrol. She was surprised she had found those again, but it might have been just something similar that tricked her, oh well! Prey was prey.

Last edited by Snowy on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15089

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 16:51

The member 'Snowy' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Chance Dice' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Dice' : 6

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Mistpe10
Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 17:43

ooc: This is the last one I'm going to do until I'm waiting for Sarrow to post.

ic:

Snowpaw then looked around, she found a nice plump rabbit, but she know she would have to do something else to catch this prey. When she was on the border patrol, she had noticed how a Skyclan warrior hunted rabbit. She mimicked the crouch, hoping to get it right. She put her tail on the ground, silently crawling forward, until she lept, crashing onto the rabbit with her claws sinking into it. It let out a squeak of fear, and she hoped she'd be able kill it. She was pleased when she felt it's warm flesh on her pads, and she had knew she'd kill it. Oh how Sagestar would be pleased! She brought it over to where her frog was, and dropped it, pushing it in with her claws.

Last edited by Snowy on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 17:43

The member 'Snowy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:54

Rustpaw sniffed around, and the tang of lizard and frogs caught his nose,a s well as succulent mice and squirrel. He spotted a lizard first, and lowered himself, drawing himself forward. His pink tongue swiped over his lips as he unsheathed his claws soundlessly. The lizard gave way under his tight grip and sharp teeth, and died quickly. Rustpaw buried the lizard near a pond under a pine, then padded on.

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Poland(Feliks L.) on Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:54

The member 'Poland(Feliks L.)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:58

He soon spotted a fat vole, as he had neared the ThunderClan border.
Vole..? ShadowClan has those in the pile; but just a few. They're so rare in the pile, they're..they're rarer than pheasants! Now, what do I know about these..? They're ThunderClan prey, so I should try a different method. maybe..The hunters' crouch? Yes. I've seen the apprentices practice that and Gatherings. he concluded, dropping into a crouch. It was far from the ThunderClanners skill, but it would do. Slinking forward, Rustpaw hoped to make the kill.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:58

The member 'Poland(Feliks L.)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment   Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Rustpaw and Snowpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next