Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I believe I can Flyyyyyy!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I believe I can Flyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

ooc: Lul, Why did I even put that title?

ic: Coldheart walked shakily from the Nursery, Larchkit right at her heels. She swayed back and forth, because she didn't get any sleep at all. She was just so tired, but Larchkit was so jumpy. She sighed and just curled up in the sun near the fresh-kill pile, but not getting any luck on falling asleep. Larchkit was bounding towards the Medicine Cat's den, poking her nose in for Krestelpaw, her best pal. "Krestelpaw?" Larchkit called. "Silentfeather?" she asked, squeaky and high-pitched.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Silentfeather mewed "Yes?" as she emerged from her den.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Larchkit looked at Silentfeather, an innocent, pleading look on her face. "Coldheart won't play with me. She fell by the Fresh-Kill pile and fell asleep. Is she OK?" she asked, her eyes clouding with worry now. Coldheart was sound asleep, comforted by the warmth of the sun
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 am

"She's just tired now Larchkit, I'll check on her right now if you want." Silentfeather replied, looking at the fresh-kill pile

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am

"Yes, please!" Larchkit said. "I want Coldheart to be OK." she said, and raced over to her mother, burrowing close to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm

"Alright, Kestrelpaw! Can you hand me some herbs?" Silentfeather mewed.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm

” Which ones?” She asked, poking her head out of the den.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
I believe I can Flyyyyyy! B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm

"Any right now!" she replied, rushing over to check on Coldheart.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm

She grabbed poppy seeds and catmint, rushing over to where her mentor and 'mother' was. She dropped it, looking at Coldheart. "What's wrong."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 am

Larchkit looked up at Krestelpaw and Silentfeather. "She's more tired than usual! She won't eat, or play with me!" she said, holding onto her mother's tail.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 am

"I think it might be a cold honestly, the only things we should use are poppy seeds or juniper berries and maybe some catmint." she replied to Larchkit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Coldheart twitched in her sleep, alot. But Larchkit kept holding onto her mother's tail. "OK, can I help give them to her?" she asked, looking up at the Medicine Cat.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

"Best if you should let me and Kestrelpaw handle this one Larchkit." Silentfeather replied.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Larchkit nodded, "OK," she said gloomily. But she was still happy that they would help her mom.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 pm

"How many poopy seeds, Silentfeather?" Kestrelpaw asked, brow furrowed in concentration.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can Flyyyyyy!   I believe I can Flyyyyyy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I believe I can Flyyyyyy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum