Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?

Go down 
+2
Ebby
Rainy
6 posters

Would you?
Nope
Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Vote_lcap86%Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Vote_rcap
 86% [ 19 ]
Yes!
Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Vote_lcap14%Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Empty
PostSubject: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I already created it, but I don't want any of the Canadians to be upset that we didn't make it when it was their Thanksgiving, or if there happened to be anybody who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Also, here is what I have so far:

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? N2k8yu

That is what I will use, unless somebody has one they would like to share, or if there is anything that needs changes.

Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey, for those of you who said you would be offended, may I ask why? And how offended?

Because currently, it looks like people want one more than people don't want one. (if that made sense, that was terrible)
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

I'mma be honest. I voted yes for the luls.
When it comes to offended, I am Thanksgiving. :T

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? PDt1Qqd Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I wondered if somebody would do that.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 pm

I apologize to our non-American fans when we don't put up stuff for non-American holidays xP buthowcouldyoubeoffendedbythanksgivingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:43 pm

I think next year, we'll try harder to acknowledge non-American holidays, and make a little shout-out to them for it.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

How about if people want special holidays to be celebrated, they request it? D: I know 95.2 percent of the active site right now are American, so the remaining bunch must not have too much holidays that are their country-exclusive.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm

I meant to click 'Nope' but it hit 'Yes', so don't include one of the 'Yes' on there. I LOVE IT! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

I kind of agree with Jay but I think its 99.5 % is american T.T lulz anyways ya I'd like it if holidays were celebrated for non-Americans cuz I think canadians should be getting some things celebrated beside birthdays and all.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 pm

How could anyone be offended by a holiday? American or not. xDD

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Well, if it interests you, my aunt is offended by Halloween because she thinks it was originated from the devil. ;u; The same aunt who refuses to call deviled eggs anything other than 'converted eggs'.

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? PDt1Qqd Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Woah, Ebs.

But, I agree with Moon. It's a holiday..That you stuff your face with turkey and thank the people who provided it. o3o How can anyone be offended by that? :p

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Veneziano wrote:
Well, if it interests you, my aunt is offended by Halloween because she thinks it was originated from the devil. ;u; The same aunt who refuses to call deviled eggs anything other than 'converted eggs'.

Did you ever tell her why it was called "Hallow"een? O_o; The Christian Church believ......you know what, for some people, you just shouldn't try. xD

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Turkeys are birds of the Devil.

Now ban the Thanksgivings and the sour Skittles.

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?   Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would Anyone Be Offended if I Made the Banner Thanksgiving-themed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: