Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

*Warriors RP*Blood on Bones

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

*Warriors RP*Blood on Bones Empty
PostSubject: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:57

Four Clans stood tall and proud, merged as one to combine LionClan, one month ago. When they face BloodClan and the raging wraith of Scourge, The fierce battle raged for an hour, and just as the Clans thought they had one, Scourge ripped Firestar's stomach open, ripping it deeper than he had to Tigerstar. As the flaming tom burned out, BloodClan claimed the forests and the Clans. The Clans sullenly became one with BloodClan; they became the slaves of BloodClan, and were to be treated as such. Now, in this month with Scourge reining over the cats, cats from the mountains have come down. The massive group was large enough to be a Clan in itself, and with their brutal leader, they caught wind of the Clans. They are now known as BoneClan; fiercer than BloodClan, with a lust for blood Scourge couldn't even meet. How will the blood soaked forest free itself? Or will Scourge rule forever? Place your paws in front of the other wisely, young kit..

Nightlock, a cat worse than Scourge, is the claimed leader of BoneClan. The Clans have pushed themselves nearly to their limits with their fierce rivalry. If something doesn't stop them, they'll push themselves to destruction. Could you be the hero, or just another cat ripping pelts?

T.H.E. C.L.A.N.S. A.N.D. T.H.E.I.R. C.A.T.S.
B.o.n.e.C.l.a.n.
Leader.: Nightlock; dark black tom with deep set purple yes that are hard to distinguish from his fur; front right paw is white.(me)
Deputy.: Ravenheart; cranky black tom with bushy, jet-black fur and dark green eyes.(Little)
Medicine Cats.: Redclaw; pale ginger/sandy color with a brown face and brown splotches; black tabby markings; white sock on front left leg and back right leg; shiny/dark brown socks on other legs; glowing amber eyes(Dark)
Warriors.: Deathberry; black she-cat with blood splotches on the tips of her ears, her muzzle, all on her tail, her back, her paws, and over her eyes; green eyes.(Snowy)
Apprentices.:
Queens.:
Kits.:
~
B.l.o.o.d.C.l.a.n.
Leader.: Scourge
Deputy.: Lucifur; she-cat with reddish brown fur and green eyes(Kes)
Medicine Cats.: Poison Ivy; wiry-furred red she-cat with ivy colored eyes(me)Willowpaw; bright blue eyes with pale, yellow fur, with a tuft of white on an ear and orange going up her front leg.(Little)
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits: Murky; brown she-cat with jet black paws and yellow eyes much like the sun when it sets
Red; ginger tom with a black face and red tabby markings; block socks on hind legs and front left leg; white sock on front right; white chest and underbelly; black splotches covering his body and the upper half of his tail is black; pale blue eyes
~
T.H.E. T.E.R.R.I.T.O.R.Y.
Spoiler:
Legend: Red= Area where the Clans slaving for BloodClan are to stay
Gray= BoneClan territory
Navy= BloodClan territory
Heather gray= Loner territory
Icy blue= StarClan territory.
~
A.P.P.L.I.C.A.T.I.O.N.
Name.:
Gender.:
Appearance.:(Picture appreciated)
Clan.:
Rank desired.:
Second Rank.:
~
R.U.L.E.S.
1: Since I might need help with controlling this, I've mad Snowy, Kes, and Little mods of this forum. Although I will be the supreme admin of this, they will be my mods.
2: If one of the mods listed above gives you a command or reminds you of something, listen to them; if they tell you something, do it and listen until I say otherwise.
3: Be respectful
4: ACT AS YOUR CHARACTER.
I.E. If your character is brisk and sharp tongued, don't act like a lazy, girly mary-sue.
5. You may have a total of two cats.
~
M.Y. F.I.L.L. O.U.T.S.
Name.: Nightlock
Gender.: Male
Appearance.:(Picture appreciated) *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones T9iesm
Clan.: BoneClan
Rank desired.: Leader
Second Rank.:

Name.: Poison Ivy(Only Willow can call her Ivy)
Gender.: Female
Appearance.:(Picture appreciated) *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones V3lpnp
Clan.: BloodClan
Rank desired.: Medicine cat
Second Rank.:
~
B.L.O.O.D.L.I.N.E.S.
Nightlock: Cousin to Scourge; brother to Ravenfeather
Ivy: Sister to Willowpaw
MORE TO COME.

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Poland(Feliks L.) on Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:03

~In Boneclan~

Deathberry raced into camp, her eyes blazing. "Nightlock!" she yowled, skidding to a halt at his den. "Bloodclan has moved there borders into our territory!" she hissed. "We need to send a patrol right away!" she yowled.

~In Bloodclan~

Scourge padded back into camp, His blue eyes blazing. "That will give them something to talk about." he hissed to himself. "Lucifur!" he called. He was preparing to send a patrol, just encase that Boneclan had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:07

~BoneClan~
Ravenheart, the deputy, raised out, his messy black fur almost sticking up. "What?"

BloodClan~
Willowpaw ran out, herbs in her mouth, her bright blue eyes shining. She ran up to Scourge, eager. "Scourge, sir, is there anything I can do?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:16

~In Boneclan~

Deathberry looked serious. "I was out hunting and I was chasing a rabbit, and I smelled scent markers, about two fox-lengths on our territory." she said.

~In Bloodclan~

Scourge looked at the apprentice. "Of course." he said, licking his chops. "Could you give everyone some strengthening herbs? You can also come with us this time and help the injured warriors." he concluded. If this apprentice was going to be a full medicine cat of Bloodclan, he would have to test her loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:20

BloodClan~
A small kit padded from the nursery, her dark yellow eyes flashing as she listened in to Scourge speak. She knew that the small tom wasn't to be messed with, as she heard the stories of what had happens a moon ago, taking down the powerful leader of the Clans couldn't have been easy, but she did find it funny how her, a five moon old kit, was about half the size of him. The dark brown kit slid into the shadows, wanting to stay unseen. Her ears flicked, as she muttered something to herself. She dug her somewhat long claws into the ground, hating being pretty much the only kit in BloodClan, but then again Scourge hated kits but because her parents were such powerfully warriors she was allowed to stay.

*Warriors RP*Blood on Bones ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:38

Nightlock's deep eyes flashed. "WHAT?!?!" he bellowed, raising. His fur bushed out, and he could easily be mistaken for a full-black badger. "RAVENHEART, DEATHBERRY, LET'S GO! WE'RE GOING TO SETTLE SOMETHING!" the massive tom screamed. He could be the only cat in the world that could even land a blow on Scourge.

At BloodClan's thickly enclosed camp, Poison Ivy was working with strengthening herbs. She had heard Scourge's commands, and was wrapping them up in bundles. "Willowpaw! Get in here and help me!" the cranky she-cat bellowed, wrapping another bundled up.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:46

Deathberry nodded. Her green eyes showing nothing but faith. "Yes, Sir!" she said. "Shall I lead to where they pushed the borders?" she whispered to Nightlock, racing out of camp.

Scourge's eyes were showing he was thirsty for blood. He gathered up warriors, all he could get. He left a few to guard the camp, including his deputy, Lucifur. He waited with his patrol in the center of camp. "Everyone, eat something before we go into battle!" he yowled. They had a huge fresh-kill pile, so that wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:47

Nightlock nodded. "Lead the way, Deathberry."

OOC- Don't forget, BoneClan is a much. much more vicious and blood thirsty Clan than BloodClan.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:53

ooc- Yeah, xD

ic- Deathberry took the lead, and charged in the direction. After a long time of running, she got there. "Here we re." she said. Licking her chops. "I guess they-" she got cut off by the sound of running feet, and there was Bloodclan, charging down the slope.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:55

Murky stepped from the shadows, her eyes dull as she frowned. By the sounds of it, they were going off to battle once again, and once again, she was too young to fight. She hated it, she wanted to be proving herself to Scourge! Her kitten-claws dug into the ground, but the more she thought about proving herself to Scourge, the less anger she became, and more fearful. Could she really take another cats life if it came down to it?

*Warriors RP*Blood on Bones ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:06

Nightlock flicked his tail as Scourge poured down the slope with a few of his cats.
"Scourge." the shadowy tom hissed with a venomous tone.

Poison Ivy was hanging back in the shadows, up wind of the cats; no one except her Clanmates knew of her presence.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:24

Scourge paused, his eyes ferocious. "Nightlock." he hissed. "Attack!" he yowled without warning.

Deathberry slipped behind Nightlock, her claws unsheathed. As the cats came past her, she sliced their eyes and necks, killing them instantly. "Bring it on!" she hissed,
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:37

Nightlock roared with fury.
"GREEDY RUNT!" he spat, lunging for Scourge. Powerful muscles rippled under his pelt as he tackled the tom, a kit compared to the bulky black warrior.

Poison Ivy rushed forward as BloodClan warriors fell. She knew they had no hope; but some did, and she wanted to try. With a low growl, she raced towards Deathberry.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:44

Deathberry looked at the Medicine Cat. "Dare mess with someone older than you?" she hissed. (do they know they're kin?) She quickly jumped high, landing on the medicine cat's back, she was the heaviest cat in Boneclan, which helped. She raked her sharp claws into the cats' neck, and a furious hiss swept into Poison Ivy's ear.

Scourge tried to dodge, but he failed. He was quicker, though. He twisted, sliding under Nightlocks belly, his collar raking Nightlocks belly, also all of his claws. He shoved his claws in as deep as he could, then quickly clawed his back leg, sliding out and throwing him off balance. "Try some speed for a change." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:57

(No.)
Poison Ivy hissed in return. "Dare mess with a medicine cat? Especially one with a name like this? This name wasn't given to me for now reason." the lithe she-cat hissed, writhing free. She darted under the heavy she-cat, flashing silver claws along sharp black flanks.
"Scourge! BoneClan warrior behind you!" the she-cat screamed as a lithe brown tabby raced for Scourge.

Nightlock hissed, hiding his pain. "Try strength for a change." he said, whipping Scourge with sharp black claws across the face. He growled and tackled the tom with his shoulder, pinning him with a deep growl. "Shall I?" he said, placing a claw under the shielding purple collar.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones   *Warriors RP*Blood on Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

*Warriors RP*Blood on Bones
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Incomplete Roleplays-
Jump to: