Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teachers Needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Teachers Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Teachers Needed!   Teachers Needed! EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:46

So, I'm joining this like, council of site things, and one of the requirments is that you have a little special thing, and I was given 'Academy'. Which is basically a place to learn (well duh). So a lot of tutorials. However, I'm not all knowing so I need people to help me out. I can do multiple people for each catagory.

~Catagtories~
Video Gaming
Art/Animation
Role Play/Writing
Site Building (Coding, Forum Motion, Webs, ec...)
Other (Anything Else)

You can also do multiple catagories.

EDIT: Some more explaining...

So basically, WHAT you actually do is completly up to you. You'll get a little classroom catigory, and you can do whatever you want. It's completly up to you. You'll have full moderation of your little classroom (I think.) If I figure out if I can just give one person points, then you'll recieve a pay check. How much you get will depend on how active you are, what people rate you, and how many students sign up for you. And actually, do you know Ela? Well, she and I are co-Head Masters.

~Form~
Name:
Catagory(s):
Will you Be Active?:
Example of Work:

Ask any questions here or PM me.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Teachers Needed! B6dp9h

Last edited by Kes on Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Teachers Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Needed!   Teachers Needed! EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:52

Name: Sarrow
Category(s): Roleplaying/ Writing
Will you Be Active?: Always.
Example of Work: I don't know what to put here. I will edit this when I know. :/
EDIT: I'll post some paragraphs from one of my stories, and give a roleplay example with Sarrowsong and some others.
EXAMPLE ONE
An Odd Friendship

Rumour sat on the cold, brittle grass of the plains, watching the empty den. All five wolves in her pack sat, waiting for Centaurus to move. After a little while, he got up and set a brisk pace south-west. The pack followed, and Rumour dropped back until she stood next to Cepheus. They padded on side by side, until the pack sat down. Cepheus abruptly turned and ran, and Rumour bolted after him, staying at his flank. The ran through the forest until the sun reached it’s highest peak at noon, and they collapsed, panting. They had ran scent spaces. They both looked at each other, blue eyes meeting blue. They gave each other a smile. Cepheus turned, stood, then bolted. Rumour scrambled to her feet and bolted as fast as she could after him, but soon he was lost, his black pelt gone like mist in the shadows. Suddenly, Rumour heard her stomach roaring at her, and she padded off, following a caribou scent trail.

Rumour sank her teeth into the caribou’s side, ripping out a chunk and chewing. She continued to eat like this until she bit bone. A rib bone. She ripped it out and set it down next to her. Then she continued her feast, until she was full. It was half way between noon and night. So, Rumour padded on, towards water, her mouth scorched. And after a long, fourteen scent space walk, she saw a small pond, and she leaped forward, and bent down, her chin getting soaked, and began guzzling down water. When she was content, she flopped down and realized she could smell wolf. She sat up and padded in the direction of the scent until she saw Cepheus, but just barely, padding towards her. “Cepheus, you old coot, you abandoned me!” she laughed, watching him padding towards the pond. He bent down, lapping up water gently, and stood up after a bit, chin dripping. Then, the pair started laughing for some reason, and they lay down, curling up together. A chill wind blew over them and they pressed closer together, then fell asleep as the night unfurled around them.
~
EXAMPLE TWO
Sarrowsong lay in cool, newleaf sunlight. The golden tongues of sunlight were thankfully not the harsh, beating rays of greenleaf; just soft honey colored rays that brought warmth, but not the extreme heat. Cat bustled about in ThunderClan, and some were simply relaxing, like the medicine cat herself. Small black jaws parted in a yawn that shook the small she-cats body. She twitched blackened ears as she watched her brother, Blackwing, guide a limping Starlingpaw into her the medicine den. Jumping to frail paws, the lithe brown medicine cat raced for her den. When she got inside, she saw the brown apprentice lying down, whimpering in pain. Blackwing sat solemnly a foxlength away, looking at Sarrowsong wistfully. Hurriedly, Sarrowsong rushed to the small cat.
"Starlingpaw? Starlingpaw, what happened?"
"She wrenched her shoulder trying to scale the Great Sycamore." the black tom in the corner replied flatly.
Sarrowsong rolled her eyes. "Apprentices these days.." but she placed her paws along Starlingpaw's right shoulder, massaged it, then pushed it down. It clicked, and Starlingpaw screamed with pain. But the joint was set. Nodding, Sarrowsong flicked her tail for her brother to leave.

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Poland(Feliks L.) on Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Teachers Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Needed!   Teachers Needed! EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:08

I added more info, guys :P

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Teachers Needed! B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teachers Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Needed!   Teachers Needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teachers Needed!
Page 1 of 1