Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New-found Freedom!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 17:47

Gingerheart, after sitting for her vigil the day(?) before, was now wandering around the camp trying to figure out what she should do first. Now that she was a warrior, there were so many things that she could just go out and do without having to wait for Feathersong. Maybe she could go out hunting? Or even go on a border patrol and find cats from other clans! She couldn't decide so she simply sat next to the entrance until someone would come into the clearing. Maybe someone could go with her so she wouldn't have to go by herself.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyTue 6 Nov 2012 - 16:11

Well, don't everyone join at once. And yeah, I guess it would be the day before. Literally. cx
"You know your vigil ended a while ago," Sagestar meowed, honestly looking a little puzzled that she had been doing nothing but sitting there for a bit. "You don't have to stand watch anymore - ... And it's night, so ..." The gray tabby flickered his gaze around at the rest of the camp for a moment, seeing their clanmates either just waking up or doing their own things.

New-found Freedom! PDt1Qqd New-found Freedom! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:52

Gingerheart nodded, energy still flowing through her. She was so excited she was a warrior now that she knew she couldn't sleep even if she tried. "Yes I know!" she mewed happily with a large smile on her face, her tail swishing around. "But now I want to do something; go somewhere. I don't want to just sit in camp. I want to help! Like go hunting or something."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:59

Snowpaw padded up, seeing Gingerheart. "Hey, Gingerheart!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to be a warrior soon, too!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:25

Nightpaw held her head up as she walked past Snowpaw. Nightpaw looked up at her mentor. "May I go?"She asked. She had nothing to do.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:34

Snowpaw looked at Nightpaw. "Excuse you!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:59

Sagestar flicked his ear, hearing the approach of his two younger apprentices. That's right. He brought the party. He looked at them for a few moments, taking a bit of amusement in Snowpaw's bit of bitterness, not taking it to seriously - and neither did Nightpaw, he imagined. "Hunting sounds like a good idea, the pile is low..." The tom thought aloud, "Alright. A patrol of the four of us seems fine. Gingerheart, would you mind taking the lead?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 20:22

Ooc: btw dont leave me behind, I am at the play, letting people in.

Ic: Nightpaw turned around exitedly, and tasted the,air, but every thing was ShadowClan. Nightpaw glanced at Gingerheart. "Where will we be going?" She asked, her tail waved with excited energy.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 23:11

Gingerheart glanced at the two apprentices as they padded up, a smile stretching across her face as she saw her friends wanting to come along with her. it was only until Sagestar asked her to take the lead did she feel the thrill of the hunt. She quickly turned to her leader with a little bit if shock in her features. "Y-You want me to take the lead?" she stuttered as she suddenly began to feel nervous. Dint get her wrong, she felt honored that Sagestar wanted her to lead them, but now she was fretting about messing up. She was a warrior after all. She couldn't mess up now! "Alright. We will be starting off the hunt near the deeper puddles in the territory. Frogs and toads really like to be near the water," she mewed, looking towards the leader for approval of her decision.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyFri 9 Nov 2012 - 16:21

Rustpaw scrambled over hastily, wanting something to do. Doing nothing but sitting on your butt is boring. I know.
"Hey, wait up! Can I come!" he called, rushing over.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptyFri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:05

Nightpaw jumped up. "Ya? Can he?" She asked, her ice blue eyes round with excitement. Nightpaw glanced at Rustpaw, then at Gingerheart and Sagestar.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 22:24

Sagestar looked a little amused at the newest warrior's shock and awe and gave a few reassuring nods. "Sounds good." He meowed and turned to look at the arrival of yet another apprentice... He had too many apprentices... "Alright, but five cats and no more. We want a patrol, we don't want a stampede."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 22:28

Snowpaw chuckled at Sagestar's words. "But, We could catch more prey!" she said. "I guess it would be harder because we would be louder..." she said, slipping into some reeds and jumping onto Sagestar, surprised at how well she got a grip on his pelt.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 22:30

Rustpaw watched with wonder as she tackled the leader, then was all thinking and stuff like [i]Where the bloody fck did we get reeds we're ShadowClan not RiverClan ftw[i] bein' a derp and shet.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! EmptySat 10 Nov 2012 - 22:36

Nightpaw nodded and fell in next to Rustpaw, and let Gingerheart take the lead. She knew how much this meant to her, and Nightpaw didn't want to mess up her chance. Waiting to go the excited apprentice glanced around the clearing, Her hopes high. Nightpaw wanted to catch as much prey as she could for clan, LeafBare was fastly approaching after all. Nightpaw rolled her eyes at Snowpaw. She was acting like a kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New-found Freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New-found Freedom!   New-found Freedom! Empty

Back to top Go down

New-found Freedom!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next