Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Nighttime Flame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySat 3 Nov 2012 - 7:49

Snowpaw padded out of the apprentices den. It was Moon-high, and she needed some fresh air. She found a rock close by where Sagestar called the clan meetings, and Snowpaw leaped up onto the smaller rock. She looked up at the moon, and smiled. This was how she wanted life to be like, Free and simple. But, in Clan Life, that wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:30

"Hello, Snowpaw," Feathersong greeted warmly, walking up behind the apprentice slowly. Feathersong's white, spotted pelt shone brightly and her belly was fat and swolen with kits. Her bright blue eyes sparkled within the moonlight, and even though she was expecting, she walked up brightly and soundlessly, her fur as fluffy as ever her feathery tail treading behind her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:51

Snowpaw sighed. She kept staring at the moon. "Hi, Feathersong." she said, dully.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySat 3 Nov 2012 - 16:58

"Watcha up to?" Feathersong purred. "It seems like something's bothering you, Snowpaw," she meowed, sitting next to Snowpaw and looking at the moon as well.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySat 3 Nov 2012 - 17:06

Snowpaw sighed. She kept her blue eyes on the moon. "I-I-I-" She sighed, and she looked at Feathersong, "I think I have a crush on Rustpaw, but I try and act like I don't like him. I don't want him to know." she said, looking down with her ears laid back. "Things are at it's worst right now for me, I feel like I lost something dear to me, and that I'm never going to be a full warrior." she said, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 6:27

Rustpaw had been in the apprentices' den, which was within earshot of two, trying to rest this whole time. He opened surprised eyes at Snowpaw's words. He...he...He couldn't think straight. He did have a crush on Snowpaw, but Nightpaw, too..
He sat in the den, wanting to scream.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 11:48

Snowpaw scented the air, smelling Rustpaw. "Oh great." she hissed to herself, she looked over at Rustpaw, jumped off the rock, and quickly hid behind a bush, her pawsteps silent, but quick.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:41

Feathersong sighed and slowly got up, padding after Snowpaw.
"Snowpaw, it's okay. I liked my mate once and did the same thing... instead, mine left."
Feathersong almost laughed at how stupid it was, thinking her mate was a good cat...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:43

Snowpaw covered her eyes with her paws. "But, it's Rustpaw. She said with a sigh. "I never wanted him to know, not yet." she said, tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:59

"What's so wrong with it, Snowpaw? You'd have to tell him at someponit."
Feathersong gave Snowpaw a warm smile.
"Now you won't have the burden of telling him later."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:03

Snowpaw sighed. "I wanted to wait until we were warriors." she said, looking up at Feathersong. "Things aren't like they used to be. I don't have a mother to look up to anymore, infact, i think I never have," she said, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:07

"Well, now you have the whole ShadowClan looking after you," Feathersong replied, looking back up at the moon.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:43

"That's right." Sagestar padded up, having heard the end of the conversation. "Even your mother knew this, before she had to be sent away and gave it all up..." The words were said with quiet bitterness, before he perked up again. "In a clan, everyone does their own part. We all live and work together and support each other. We all stick together, no matter what." The tom flicked his tail, "Of course training would be at the forefront of your mind. You're almost a warrior now, but..." He trailed off and shrugged.

A Nighttime Flame PDt1Qqd A Nighttime Flame Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:12

Snowpaw sighed, crawling out of the bush. "I miss her, though." she said, "All I can remember is her shining silver pelt." she said, looking down. "But, I know, I need to finish my training, and it'll only make me work harder." she concluded,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nighttime Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nighttime Flame   A Nighttime Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nighttime Flame
Page 1 of 1