Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October 2012 Gathering

Go down 
+13
Splotch
Little
meme police
Darky
Sun
Ice Cream Zombie
Mink
Echo
Ebby
Nix ♥
dawn
Stormi the Gummy
Rainy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:04

"Friends?" he blinked. Besides Mintpaw, he didn't have any other friends. Why would someone want to be friends with him? Say yes, say yes he yowled at himself. "S-sure," he mewed, smiling again at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:07

She smiled and got up and positioned herself next him, ' he's so nice' she thought and got a bit too close or so, but she didn't care she had a friend!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:10

He tail gently swished back and forth as he sat next to her. "I guess being among other clans isn't so bad," he mewed. "You know, as long as there aren't a lot of them around me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:11

"Ya, Falconpaw, your really nice" she meowed honestly.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:13

He felt his fur grow hot with embarrassment. "O-oh, well you're nice too." He busied himself with smoothing down his chest fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:41

She laughed a little bit and licked his cheek this was the best gathering she ever had!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:45

ooc: Thanks for waiting...

ic: Snowpaw gave an angry glance to the two apprentices, then glanced away, ignoring the two. She quickly gathered her paws and went to the actual last of Shadowclan. She didn't feel like being very social this time. She let her head hang as she picked up bits of conversations.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:48

His fur grew even hotter as he tapped his tail on the ground, glancing over at her and giving her another gentle smile, but still embarrassed by their closeness. Is this how friendship works? he asked himself.

Ooc: Sorry Snowy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:50

"It sucks we can only be friends during gatherings" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:54

"Yeah," he mewed, glancing over at the gathered Shadowclan cats. "But still, there'll be a gathering every full moon."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:56

'Only on the full moon, you know, I'm going to try to be a leader, once I am I will make gatherings every time after the medicine cats go to share tongues with starclan and every full moon." she smiled standing tall.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:58

He turned to her and gazed at her through deep blue eyes. "Wow, that's very ambitious," he purred. "I don't think I'll ever be leader."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:59

"Ambitious? in a good or a bad way? and don't think that every cat has some sort of chance" she meowed and playfully cuffed his ear.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:03

He twitched his ear after she cuffed it. "In a good way, of course. It'd be awesome to be leader."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:05

"Ya, but tough aswell." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2012 Gathering   October 2012 Gathering - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

October 2012 Gathering
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next