Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

1.4 survival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 14:49

ANYONE
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 15:18

Too late for me o3o

I'm already doing one with mushroom and splotchy, and I like to keep my server-play to two at a time.

1.4 survival Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz1.4 survival Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr1.4 survival Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta1.4 survival I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
1.4 survival 1voyd1.4 survival 2gy1qub1.4 survival One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks1.4 survival StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 15:52

Can we join? .3.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 15:54

That depends. Who is "we"?

1.4 survival Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz1.4 survival Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr1.4 survival Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta1.4 survival I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
1.4 survival 1voyd1.4 survival 2gy1qub1.4 survival One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks1.4 survival StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:24

Me, Jay, Cody and Owen owo
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:50

Em, okay x3

We live in the desert, and I should warn you:

So far, as soon as we first spawned in the world, this crazy shiz has been happening. You know how at the bottom of the 1.4.2 updates list, it says YET AGAIN, "Removed Herobrine"?

Well, the three of us are getting the idea Notch actually ADDED Herobrine stuff to the game, and I mean REALLY.

First off, we found underground perfectly cut-out tunnels with redstone torches and random stuff at the end of them. They had actual stairs and at the end of each path was:

First path: A sign with the letter "H" and below it was a Steve Head, which I gladly picked up and put on my head XD Now I am a steve with sunglasses. Cool Steve FTW

2nd: A sign with the letter "E" and below it was a pot with a red rose in it. I put it in my house as decoration :P

3rd: A sign with the letter "R" and below it was a block of netherrack that was on fire. Mushroom picked that up and put out the fire. Every tunnel we went down we were both like, "SILLY NOTCH! :D"

4th: A sign with the letter "O" and below it was a chest with four roses directly in the center of it and another Steve Head in the middle of the roses. Mushroom wears that, and now we call him "Furry Steve" because he has a muzzle. It looks hilarious XD

Another thing: There were Sand Pyramids EVERYWHERE in the desert. Mushroom suspected Notch being silly with herobrine. I suspected he was referencing Sand Dunes o3o

We went with my idea XD

Found several other perfectly cut out caves in the shapes of cubes(Which we gladly destroyed as a mining area, though we could still show you and you would see the trace of where it used to be perfectly rectangular)

Found a house with a TNT trap. Mushroom said he found some on his own server, so we assumed it was part of the update, just as we assumed everything else was. The update is new, so we had no idea what to expect except for like the pumpkin pie and stuff in the pre-release.

The last thing is that Mushroom found a herd of pigs, and out of all of them, one of them had white eyes. We assumed this was a glitch, considering I've seen a glitch like that before, except it was a sheep on an old 1.3 server with a quarter of his left side being the pattern of lava XD It was only that sheep though out of the others.

So yeah. If you go on there and see random shiz, yo'll know why. Also, if you look around and think 'Where is all those pyramids Stormi explained?" Well me and Mushroom kind of destroyed most of them, wondering if there was some kind of secret tnt trap or something beneath them.

ANYWAYS...

IP ADDRESS: 5.68.130.167

It is a hamachi server, but I have a fast computer so unless you live far away, you shouldn't have too much of a problem. I live in North Carolina, yet Splotchy lives in California and it's pretty good for her...most of the time o3o (Note that California is all the way across the country from NC)

Hamachi Groups

First one
Network ID: StormiServer
Password: Pigston

2nd One
(FULL, AND JAY IS ALREADY IN IT)

3rd one
Network ID: CraftMiners14
Password: Birdy

-------------------------------------------------------

You do not have to keep Hamachi open while playing.
I'll TP you to our little area of building when you first spawn.
Do not ask for OP.
Do not ask for CREATIVE.
You can ask for anything else :D (Time change, Moving, etc etc)
LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO MOVE HOUSES. I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS ono
Don't troll/flame/grief/etc
At the moment, only 10 people can be on at one time; only because normally people get on only whenever I invite them -3-

If anyone else wishes to join, I'd like some Skype info please, so it's easier to chat o3o
The server is not currently up. Let me know if you want to get on.

....*pets cramped hand*

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 17:00

:D *bows* THAT is all.

EDIT: I LIVE INKJEBGLKSDBLGING ARIZONA. >:U

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 17:04

I THINK I GOT YOU MIXED UP WITH KITTY D:

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 17:13

OH LORD THAT'S SO MUCH TYPING BUT I READ IT :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 19:48

Since when have I lived in california? I live in South Dakota for pidgey's sake. >:(
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 20:16

I don't know. Some one lived there or something :u

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 20:33

Can I join you guys/
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 20:46

We stopped playing for today, also you have download Hamachi.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 21:05

It cost money?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 22:50

No, o3o not at all.

Have you bought Minecraft? if not, then you have to get it. :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.4 survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 survival   1.4 survival Empty

Back to top Go down