Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelkit for SkyClan!

Go down 
+4
Moonela Rae
Shadow
Sleepy
Kes
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Kestrelkit for SkyClan! Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 22:01

Cat Name: Kestrelkit ----> Kestrelpaw ----> Kestrelflight

Clan: SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat is simple, yet hard in a way. The medicine cat is the care taker of the clan, healing any cats that fall ill or injured. They also are the clans connections to StarClan; receiving prophecies and talking to them directly. Sometimes, the leader also asks the medicine cats to help him/her do what's best for the clans. The medicine cats are considered the wise and trust worthy. They do not battle, or hold the same grudges against other clans as warriors do. They always try and help the other clans if they need help (medicine and advice wise) so that all the cats may remain strong. Medicine cats are also allowed to travel from their clan to another if they are on medicine cat buissness. However, the duties of a medicine cat apprentice changes slightly. The apprentice's duty is to follow the medicine cat, and learn from their ways. They must also start their connection with StarClan. When their mentor thinks that they are fully trained, the medicine cat will give them their name. However, they will not take on the full duties until their mentor dies.

What you would do with this position: Well, I would care for my clan, and make sure that all injuries are tended to. I will also make sure that I am there for my leader, being his extra paw to lean on. My faith in StarClan will never waiver; as I need them to help take care of my clan.

Why you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because I will work extreamly hard on the task. I will try to be on as much as I can, and be friendly to everyone. I am a hard worker, and I do keep my promises. I think it's wonderful how you may let new people take high positions, and I really don't want to make you regret your decision.

Recommendations: Er.... Uh.... May, Little, Snowy, and Stormi and Ella

Last edited by Lucifur the Toothpaste on Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 6:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 23:00

Sorry to bum you out, Krestel, but, Skyclan already has a MCA. Tart was accepted for it, so, Sorry. But, I loved your template!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 1:09

Which is depressing, because this looks really good.

Kestrelkit for SkyClan! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 1:18

*tear* Chicken nuggets! Oh well. Could it be possible for her to be the next MCA even if she trains as a warrior until then?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Kestrelkit for SkyClan! B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 3:32

I think so. It's happened before :3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptySun 28 Oct 2012 - 3:59

Yee. Thanks.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 6:04

recommended....i was told that this spot is open for kes now...

Kestrelkit for SkyClan! Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 7:42

Actually, I pmed Tart a while ago about if she was still looking to be MCA, because Kestrel isn't the first to want to be Skc medi.

She never pmed back, and I told Kestrel that the day after halloween(which changed to the day she got back since she was banned) I would pm the admins and ask about MCA if Tart didn't pm me back in the while since I pmed her about it.

Now the time is up, and I request that we allow recommendations be carried on for Kestrel to be MCA since we're waiting too long on Tart. Some of you may not like the idea, but we need an MCA for Skyclan, and so far we've turned a couple people down because we've been holding Tart's spot. There's a thing called guarding a spot too long.

Kestrelkit for SkyClan! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzKestrelkit for SkyClan! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrKestrelkit for SkyClan! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaKestrelkit for SkyClan! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Kestrelkit for SkyClan! 1voydKestrelkit for SkyClan! 2gy1qubKestrelkit for SkyClan! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksKestrelkit for SkyClan! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 7:47

Thank you.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 7:48

Shrek-ommended.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:34

Tart always has fluctuating activeness. But I suppose MCA is a spot you have to be active to get, really.

Kestrelkit for SkyClan! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:41

*nods nods*

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 9:05

Reccommended :P (Forgot to do this earlier)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 23:06

Does this mean I'm approved?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! EmptyTue 6 Nov 2012 - 6:49

RECOMEND! :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit for SkyClan!   Kestrelkit for SkyClan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelkit for SkyClan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: