Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan   Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 6:55

Cat Name: Kestrelkit ----> Kestrelpaw ----> Kestrelflight

Tom or She-Cat: She Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Well, I like a lot, but for some reason I really like Flametail.

Familiarity with the series: I have indeed read them all.

Appearance: For her base color, she is white. However, she does have lighter tan stripes, darker brown stripes, and some patches of greyish brown fur. Little black tufts of fur stick out from her ears. She has really pale green eyes, that are outlined by darker brown fur.
Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan Very_cute_kitten

Personality: She is extreamly hyper, and bounces around a ton. She can get quite annoying, as she likes to talk a lot. (However, as she grows older, she will mature.) She likes help cleaning out the nursery, and help the other kits. Playing is her favorite pass time.

Origins: [To the clan cats] Her origins aren't really known, because she was found as a small kitten. There was a scent of another cat clinging to her, but it wasn't recognized. [For realsies] Her mother was a rouge that just could not care for all of her kits. All of her other siblings were bigger, and she seemed like the less likely to survive, so her mother left her.

Clan: SkyClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Kestrelkit's eyes widened as she stared at the new born kit. "It's so cute!" she tried to whisper, but as she was never quite, it came out in a cat's normal voice. "I think we should name it Softkit, because it looks like she has soft fur." she paused to giggle. "Or maybe Funnylookingkit because it's her ear looks funny!" She sat down hard on her little rump. "What ever you name her, I just can't wait to play! I do like playing. Say, can I be like her older sister? Since she doesn't have one? Please?" the tiny kit begged the queen, hopeful joy shining from her pale green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan   Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 7:04

wow this is fantastic! :D Just PM me the secret word found in the rules and you shall be approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan   Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 10:20

Okie. I PMed Rain but I shall PM you too : D

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan   Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 12:31

alrighty~ approved :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan   Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelkit Flies Into SkyClan
Page 1 of 1