Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluesmoke's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Bluesmoke's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Bluesmoke's Creation   Bluesmoke's Creation EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

I haz returned! >:D (I'll try and stay this time around)

Cat Name: Bluekit/Bluepaw/Bluesmoke

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): oh, so many to choose from...Cinderheart and Lionblaze are my fab couple (I that can count as fav warriors)

Familiarity with the series: I've read the first, second, and (most) of the third series. Some mangas and special editions as well

Appearance: Long blue colored fur with smokey black markings on her ears, paws, and tail tip, as well as her muzzle

Personality: She is good natured and shy as a kit, growing more robust and daring as and apprentice and warrior

Clan: Skyclan

Origins: idk...she was born in the woods by a loner and left for some random reason

Life Before Reboot: Speckledkit (Sand)

Bluesmoke's Creation 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Bluesmoke's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluesmoke's Creation   Bluesmoke's Creation EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 am

I'm not too sure about the suffix of her name, but since it takes a while to become a warrior..

approved :3 welcome back :D
Back to top Go down

Bluesmoke's Creation
Page 1 of 1