Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitting---

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 15:30

Feathersong let out a sigh as she paced in a circle in the clearing, her eyes glittering with worry--her snowy white, spotted pelt luminous and fluffy in the moonlight. She stopped for a second, letting out a quick of pain. Kits were quite hard to handle--especailly you've only told an apprentice you were expecting. ShadowClan probably thought Feathersong was either eating too much prey, or suspected she was kitting. Either way, they'd fine out the truth soon- she quickly fell, struggling, trying to get back up. But pain was unbearable and washed over her and she let out a long yelp of pain. "Snowpaw!" she called out, hesitating as another bought of pain shot through her. "Sagestar!" she managed to say, but it only came as a gasp. Kitting... So it was finally happening. But this felt strange. She had seen queens give birth, but... not like this. Not with this much blood. "Nightpaw... Ginger... paw...." she couldn't help it, but thinking this was the end. Which it probably was. Please let them be okay... for them to live in the Clan as I did. Peacefully.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 15:58

Snowpaw raced to Feathersong. "It's time, isn't it?" she said. she looked around, and helped Feathersong to a spot where she'd be well hidden. She brought feathersong a stick and looked at her. "I remember when I was with my mother, before I came here... She gave birth to 3 more kittens, I don't know what happened to them, but I know what to do." she said. Her voice firm. "Let me know when you feel a kit comming." she said
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 23:14

Nightpaw bounded over and leaned over Feathersong. "What is going on?" Her eyes wild.What is happening?

ooc: apprentices can't help a cat give birth. -_-

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 14:49

ooc: If they know how they can o3o

IC: Feathersong bit on the stick. Hard. The pain, unbearable. Her legs started to get shaky and she let out a somewhat annoyed, angry, painful, sad yelp. So many emotions at once grabbed--almost making her cry. Her mate leaving, still having two apprentices to train, being the deputy.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 15:28

Snowpaw looked at Feathersong. She felt so bad for her; "Oh Starclan, please guide my paws" she said, as she put a paw gently on Feathersong's stomach, and gently pushed on it. "Do you feel a kit comming?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 17:15

ooc: Snowpaw just became an apprentice. I Don't think so. that would be, mary-sueish is she got it perfect.

ic: Nightpaw watched helpless, she didn't know what to do. Her eyes wavering, she licked the deputy's cheek in order to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 12:09

Feathersong nodded the best she could, grunting in pain, feeling helpless to this kit now. If she died, her kit would probably come with her to StarClan. With no mother's milk, it's likely it wouldn't survive.

ooc: But she dies anyway :P

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 17:33

ooc: And she doesn't. That's why Feathersong dies...

ic: Snowpaw started licking the kit, totally forgetting about an important thing. She kept licking the sack off of it, and helped it to breathe. She let the kit go to it's mother for milk, but she felt something, a weird feeling. "Feathersong?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 18:20

By the time that this was all playing out, Sagestar had been clear on the other side of camp, talking with a few other warriors. The sound of his deputy's wail, though, had him freeze suddenly, throwing him into uneasiness. "Feathersong?!" He called back and leaped down from his spot, racing up to her and the two other apprentices.
"What is it? What's going on?" He first saw the blood, then the small kit in Snowpaw's jaws, and finally reaching the pained look on the she-cat's face.

And suddenly it all clicked together in his mind - strangely enough, the young tom felt completely useless. "F- Feathersong?" He repeated and nosed her cheek. She was alright. This was all normal, ... right?

Kitting--- PDt1Qqd Kitting--- Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 19:16

Snowpaw had put the kit down, she looked at Sagestar. "Thank Starclan you came. She needs the medicine cat, can you get her, Nightpaw?" she asked, not wanting to be giving out orders, but she needed the med. cat. "Sagestar, I need you to help me make sure Feathersong is OK." she said, sniffing Feathersong's pelt.

ooc: you need to make Snowpaw's training, Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 19:57

ooc: and you need to Finish ours so you can make us warriors. X3

IC: Nightpaw continued to lick the she-cats head soothingly, though confusion and fear shone in her ice blue eyes. She mewed confuting works between licks in hopes to calm her.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:16

OOC: whoa wait.. Feathersong is dying? Whai? D: I assume part of my inactiveness is why I haven't heard of this yet... Someone please explain.. because Ginger's training isn't even done yet. Like, she hasn't even started battle training or border patrol (technically), and assessment isn't done. Isn't it a little soon for someone vital to training Apprenticeclan to die? Please explain this situation to me D;
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:19

Sagestar's eyes flickered momentarily to the apprentice who was fresh out of the nursery, "Snowpaw, you go find Softwhisper - or at least get her some fresh water." He ordered bluntly, though he saw his brother head out of camp early in the afternoon, and he could've been anywhere by now.

ooc;; *edited cause i saw skia* D:
Is that true? I mean, at least, are her hunting, patrol, and battle training done?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:23

OOC: all of the topics have been started. We are in the middle of hunting right now, but Little combined Fern and Ginger's other training and Fern hasn't been on so Ginger hasn't been able to train.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:27

ooc;; i see. we might have to pause this topic then until Ginger's training is done, Little.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitting--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitting---   Kitting--- Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitting---
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next