Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boreeeeed .n.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 17:32

"Maybe even better, if you try hard enough." Flamestar purred, pushing Nightpaw off gently. "Why don't you show me what you've learned?"

Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 1voydBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 2gy1qubBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 17:49

Icekit growled "What about me?" He asked, puffing out his chest and pouncing on Flamestar's Tail. "I have moves."

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 3:19

"Of course." Flamstar chuckled. "You too Icekit. But wait until you are an apprentice before fighting."

Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 1voydBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 2gy1qubBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBoreeeeed .n. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 14:20

While his father was talking, Nightpaw silently crept behind him and in a flash, jumped on his back, swatting at his face. lolidk

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 16:20

Flamestar jumped in surprise, instinctively swinging around and yaking Nightpaw off by the scruff. He pinned her down with one paw, then relaxed, letting her up. "Sorry. You spooked me. Nice sneak attack though." He purred, a bit embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 17:29

Icekit felt left out so he sat in the corner, with no other kits to play with.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 17:46

ooc: Just to say, Nightpaw is a boy. Sorry, it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 18:29

Dawnpaw walked over to Icekit."Don't worry you'll be an apprentice soon." she whispered in his ear.

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 19:16

Occ: True.it's a he.. ;-; XD

Ic: Nightpaw laughed, he sprung up and batted at the toms face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 20:00

Icekit purred. "I'm just a late bloomer Dawnpaw. Don't worry!" He purred roughly.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 3:54

Flamestar chuckled, falling over, pretending his son had defeated him. "Alright Nightstar. You win." He meowed.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 17:34

Nightpaw laughed "Do you think that..anything bad will ever happen where we have to battle? I'm ready to fight some stinky Shadowclan cats!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 17:58

Coldheart lightly batter her apprentices' head. "I still need to teach you some more things." she said. "Flamestar?" she asked,
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 14:29

"Only starclan knows. Battles are always scary. Luckily, the clans are at peace...for now anyways." He mewed. "Yes?" Flamestar looked up at Coldheart, because he was still pinned on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boreeeeed .n.   Boreeeeed .n. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boreeeeed .n.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: