Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Dewkit's Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 1392
Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Dewkit's Ceremony   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting!"

Lionstar's call echoed over the camp like an ocean wave. Smooth but loud enough for the clan to hear. Today, a very special kitten was going to continue tradition by becoming an apprentice! Who was it? Unless you looked at the title, you could only guess who the lucky kit was.

WCC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

OOC: Sorry, I was visiting relatives

IC: Dewkit, her gray fur ruffled and sticking in clumps, tiredly exited the nursery.
"Another ceremony?" She mumbled to herself, anxious to see who it was that was going to leave the nursery. Sitting down rather close, hoping to get a good view over the apprentices, Dewkit began to groom herself, hoping she didn't look like a complete mess.

Male
Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm

ooc: It's fine. I'll fly through this if you don't mind.

ic: "Dewkit, please step forward." Lionstar meowed strongly, looking down at the kit.

WCC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Suprised, she quickly smoothed down a few stray hairs and stepped forward.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

"Dewkit, you are six moons old now and it is time for you to begin your training. From this day forth until you have received your warrior name, you will be known as Dewpaw." Lionstar meowed strongly. "I believe you have much potential to be a warrior. I will mentor you, and be honored to do so." He mewed, leaping down to touch noses to the apprentice.

WCC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Wow! Mentored by the leader! And he said he'd be honored! Dewpaw could barely contain her excitement as she touched noses with Lionstar. "What are we gonna learn first?" She mewed to him, dancing on the tips of her paws.

OOC: Oops, forgot I was an apprentice!

Last edited by Code Awesome (Dew/Sun) on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Cream Zombie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 am

"Well, what do you want to learn first?" He asked. Lionstar took the idea that if they did something Dewkit was excited to do, she would do better.

WCC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 am

"I want to learn how to fight!" She clawed at the air in front of her, crouching playfully and pretending to be engaged in combat.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 pm

"Alright then. Dismissed!" He called. "Ready to go?" He purred, looking back at Dewpaw.

WCC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit's Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Dewkit's Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: