Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking the Territory c:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Walking the Territory c: Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 19:41

Cedarpaw lay sprawled out in the center of the camp, the midnight moon shedding pale light on his fur. It made the tom look gray, though he was very much beige. He seemed rather bored, and too awake to take a nap. His green eyes wandered the pine trees of the territory surrounding him.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 19:49

Gingerpaw had been too excited about the past few days that she hadn't been able to sleep too well. It was mainly that she was so excited to be training with Feathersong in the territory that she simply wanted to stay out there than come back to camp. With a quiet sigh, the young apprentice got up from her bed of moss in the den, shook out her pelt, and padded out silently in hopes that she wouldn't wake up with other apprentices. When she was finally in the clear, she bounced into the middle of the clearing to see Cedarpaw sprawled out on the ground. "Hey there, Cedarpaw. What are you doing?" She asked happily, glad she had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 19:57

OOC: We are Shadowclan. We are up at night and sleep by day, remember? cx

"Being bored." Cedarpaw answered grumpily. After some training, staying in camp seemed even more boring. He heaved himself to his feet. "I'm going for a walk."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 20:18

Ooc: yes I remember cx I had forgotten until halfway through my post but then I was like.. well, it could apply to naps too xD young apprentices such as themselves need a lot of sleep too :P just go with it~

Gingerpaw nodded in agreement to being bored. Camp had become so boring! "Wait, a walk? Can I come?" She asked, hoping he wouldn't mind. It would be nice to go into the territory again... even if apprentices technically weren't supposed to go out by themselves. With both if them together, they could count as a warrior, right? So the walk should be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 20:23

Cedarpaw liked company. "Sure. We'll be each other's bodyguards." he meowed, adding that last part with a purr of amusement. "We'll just have to stay clear of nosey warriors."

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 13:55

Gingerpaw leaving had waken Rustpaw from his nap, along with the talk. He came padding out of the den and stood next to them. "Can I come too? I haven't been into the territory yet; Tigerthorn hasn't trained me at all."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 15:05

The pale she-cat hadn't expected to wake what other sleeping apprentices remained, whoever that would be, so she jerked her head around to see Rustpaw standing behind them. "Oh hey there, Rustpaw," She mewed with slight surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 15:26

"Isn't it a rule that your mentor has to be the first one to show you the territory?" asked Cedarpaw, flicking his ears at the newcomer. "I don't want to get in trouble..."

meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 15:49

"O..Oh..Ok.." Rustpaw said, turning tail and heading back to the den and slouch.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 20:04

Nightpaw Came up behind Rustpaw. "Come on." then nudged him to his feet. She turned her Icy gaze to the others. "As long as He is I think it id fine." She nodded and licked a paw then drew it over her ear.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 15:39

"Go ask Sagestar." challenged the tom, smiling. "I bet you fifty million lizards he'll say no.

Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:50

Nightpaw Shot a glance at Cedarpaw. "I wasn't going to ask him." she defended herself.Her tail flicked damningly as she eyed the other apprentice.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:15

Rustpaw stood up. "Sagestar won't know. No one but us will. Everyone is napping." Rustpaw objected.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:49

Nightpaw smiled and nodded. "It is not like another clan will be attacking us for no reason!" she rolled her eyes at Cedarpaw's cautiousness.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 19:57

Gingerpaw had seen the other two apprprentcies but stayed silent as Nightpaw and Cedarpaw conversed back and forth. "But the problem," She said, interrupting the two. "is that with all four of us gone, won't someone get suspicious? Getting in trouble is the last thing we need! That means cleaning out the elders' den and getting rid of ticks. From the sound of it, those jobs are terrible!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Territory c:   Walking the Territory c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Territory c:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next