Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Attacked by a Badger o.o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Attacked by a Badger o.o Empty
PostSubject: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Silentfeather was picking up some yarrow when she heard a growl. Looking around, she thought it was her imagination, but a badger was behind her, looking ready to take down a Clan Leader with one go. The badger slashed it's claws at her and she screamed in terror and pain, hoping her clanmates would help her.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Icekit heard the growl as he was eating a mouse. "Huh?" He thought out loud. "Coldheart!! Flamestar! Anybody!" He wailed running around

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Silentfeather tried to get up, but the badger was too heavy for her. Hissing at the ungrateful creature, the badger chose to slash again. Silentfeather wailed and saw how much blood was dripping down. She will have to waste so many herbs on herself instead of the Clan.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am

Coldheart heard Icekit. She ran as fast as she could sending a yarrow leaf flying into Flamestar's den. She went to find Silentfeather, 'No!' she hissed, she snuck up behind the badger, with unsheathed claws. Taking a strike at its eyes, she managed to get the badger to keep them shut. watching it claw the air, she finally got to bite and sink her claws into its throat, after getting a massive blow right above her nose, and blood oozing out, she managed to get 3 killing bites. Once finishing it off, and quite bloody, she went to go find Cobwebs for Silentfeather. When she came back with all of those webs, she put them down beside Silentfeather. 'Silentfeather?' she said, tears streaming down her face. 'Please...' she said. Silentfeather was like a sister to her. 'I got you more cobwebs so that you don't have to search for more of what you will need.' she said. Ignoring the pain from the strike on her muzzle, she layed down beside Silentfeather.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Flamestar rushed over. "What happened?!" He hissed, then saw the badger. His mouth gaped for a minute before he closed it, silently and slowly padding over to Silentfeather. "We can't just sit here and wait for her to die." He growled slowly out of nowhere. Grabbing some cobwebs, he began to place them on the medicine cat's wounds, though they looked a little awkward since he had no idea how to do it properly. But it would do for now.

Attacked by a Badger o.o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAttacked by a Badger o.o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAttacked by a Badger o.o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAttacked by a Badger o.o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Attacked by a Badger o.o 1voydAttacked by a Badger o.o 2gy1qubAttacked by a Badger o.o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAttacked by a Badger o.o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Coldheart looked at Flamestar. 'I'll help.' she said. She tried to remember what she heard Silentfeather say for wounds. 'Cobwebs for bleeding, Dock for scratches,' she said, she did get some Dock from Silentfeathers supply, and she looked at Silentfeather. 'What do I do to use the Dock for your scratches?' she said. 'I remember you talking about it, but I need to know how to apply it.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Silentfeather replied "Well, here, I'll just make this short before I talk myself to death. Anyway, chew up it and then apply it."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 am

Coldheart nodded. she took some and chewed it up pretty good, then she applied it to where it needed to be put. Then, she put some more cobwebs on to layer it. 'Let's get her back to camp.' she said, firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:50 am

Swiftlegs was going out to train Dawnkit. He heard some growling and scuffleing. He slowly crept forward to see and lurched at the sight of blood.He braved it out and padded forward. "Should I h-help carry her...?"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Icekit followed behind the young Warrior. "W-what happened?" He asked, peeping behind the warrior's legs

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

"Go home, Icekit." Flamestar mewed softly, helping carry the medicine cat.

Attacked by a Badger o.o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAttacked by a Badger o.o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAttacked by a Badger o.o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAttacked by a Badger o.o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Attacked by a Badger o.o 1voydAttacked by a Badger o.o 2gy1qubAttacked by a Badger o.o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAttacked by a Badger o.o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Silentfeather replied "I'm alright, I can walk back myself."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Flamestar sighed. "If you say so..."

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm

OOC: Yeah~ Topic Over!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by a Badger o.o   Attacked by a Badger o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Attacked by a Badger o.o
Page 1 of 1