Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icestep he Ice steper

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Mink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Icestep he Ice steper Empty
PostSubject: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 am

Cat Name: Icestep

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): All lol

Familiarity with the series: A lot

Appearance: Dark grey with cream markings

Personality: Happy, fun, hyper

Clan: SkyClan

Origins:* Full Skyclan

Life Before Reboot: Hawkfeather, Minkfur

Last edited by Charles~Minkly on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 am

Please use the new template, Minkly :3

Click

Icestep he Ice steper Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcestep he Ice steper Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcestep he Ice steper Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcestep he Ice steper I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icestep he Ice steper 1voydIcestep he Ice steper 2gy1qubIcestep he Ice steper One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcestep he Ice steper StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:53 am

Is Icestep a calico??
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:58 am

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 am

oh okay. Well, I guess he could be a calico simply because that's the only kind of cat that would be able to have those kinds of markings with the gray and cream like they are. asldfkaslhlsh.. ignore me. Appearance is approved..

But what about the name? Why is he called Icestep?
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Because he has Ice blue eyes

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm

okay that's what I thought. The only problem with that, though, is the fact that a kitten doesn't open their eyes until 7 to 10 days after they are born so there isn't a way for the mother to know what color the kit's eyes are. Not only that, but all babies' eyes start out as a gray color and as they grow older, the pigments that make up the color start to become more visible, therefore his eyes wouldn't be a valid source for Icestep's name. I'm sorry, but you shall have to choose another prefix.

You could choose directly from his colors such as Graykit or Creamkit, or you could go for how his fur is when he is born: Pricklekit, Raggedkit, or Patchkit if his hair was/is pretty crazy and wild; or.. something else x3

But if you absolutely are desperate for a name, you could go off of something that happened during the time of birth such as a leaf falling on his head or something of the sort~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

He could have the name 'Ice' from shivering so cold when he was born, like, 'Ice Cold', right? Its just a suggestion, cuz' really, its true. That COULD happen, like if there was wind or something, and he didn't have much fur

Last edited by Kitty on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Yeah that'd be a good idea :D

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Er... that's a pretty creative mother.

:uwindistimeplz /shot

Approved x3
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Yaaay! :highplz:

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Sorry for posting here, but I thought'd I' go ahead and mention that in the books, the kits can open their eyes very soon after birth, like in Bluestar's Prophecy: "My kits opened their eyes almost as soon as they were born!" -Queen of Thunderclan, can't remember who, but a friend of Moonflower's :3

When Bluekit actually did open her eyes, which seemed to be the next day after she was born, her mother and sister both noticed her blue eyes from the start.

Plus, I have seen kits in real life open their eyes after just a few days. Not only that, some times the queens can take a day or two to actually choose a name for their kit(s).

Again, sorry if this is spam or something, but I thought it'd be good to point this out.

Icestep he Ice steper Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcestep he Ice steper Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcestep he Ice steper Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcestep he Ice steper I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icestep he Ice steper 1voydIcestep he Ice steper 2gy1qubIcestep he Ice steper One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcestep he Ice steper StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 pm

well then thats one super devloped kit o3o; according to several sites I have looked at, kits don't open their eyes for almost a week. even so, the color couldn't be based on the eyes because even though there might be a little bit if color there, it isn't enough for the prefix "Ice" to be thought of..
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Even once they open their eyes, it takes a while for the actual color to come out. For example, my cat's eyes were blue for a while after she opened them, and now they're yellow. cx
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:18 am

nd myn wur rd so dey naymd meh ebulkit 'cus rd eyz r ebul nd i wrshep teh drk frzt. al hayl tiggerfrozt nd drgnsole.

The point is that unless the Queen is going to wait a couple of weeks to name their kit just to see what their eye color is then that Queen isn't the smartest cookie in the jar. And cookies can't even be smart period, sillyhead.

Icestep he Ice steper I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icestep he Ice steper   Icestep he Ice steper Empty

Back to top Go down

Icestep he Ice steper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: SkyClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: