Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly Empty
PostSubject: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 11:51

Silver Howl

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly 20kt9bp

http://silverhowl.forumotion.com/

A Wolf RP site. Role play as a loner or pack member.
The Pack RP is slightly similar to Warriors, but WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEM. THANK YOU.

I did not make he site. However, it has been advertised on here before by Dustleaf(Echokit). I am an admin on there though. I'd appreciate it if some people joined :3

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly 1voydI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly 2gy1qubI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:24

It isn't associated with warriors, which is why it has five packs, a mate and parent finder, loners, camps, territories, ceremonies, and a sacred neutral place where wolves can meet in peace.

Yep. That's only slightly similar to Warriors.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 18:07

I think she means the books...

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly LickingIcon02I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 18:45

It's still the same exact thing as Warriors except with wolves.

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 20:40

He just read "Mate and Parent Finder" as he was breezing through and then assumed I was talking about the site. I hate that.

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 5:10

Jay, dude, just.. Chill. Maybe the person that made this site wanted a site similar to Warriors but with wolves instead. Jeez, just.. Jay. Dude. Just, back off.

*sorryifIsoundrude*

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 10:26

Jay's simply picking at the fact that they don't want to be associated with Warriors at all yet they borrow so many concepts from it. :U

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 10:28

Or the thing I stole from Sleepy said that. I am perfectly calm, and have nothing against this site, besides the fact that they think they are not based on Warriors but they most definitely are.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly   I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly Empty

Back to top Go down

I Tend To Re-Advertise Stuff A Lot...Butsrsly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: