Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Empty
PostSubject: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 16:26

Redfern's eyes snapped open. She was standing in a shadowed cave, reeking of wet stone and earth. Whispers seemed to whip by her ears, unrecognizable and eerie. Taking shaky breaths, the she-cat proceeded forward, as there was nothing else to do but wait until she woke.
A sudden growled echoed as she entered another small cavern. She froze, startled, and looked around with haste. "Hello? Is anyone here??" Redfern called, her voice no doubt dripping with anxiety.

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 16:30

ooc: can I join? too late. i did. :D

ic: Coldheart was the cat who was there. 'Why did your dream send you here?' she she-cat asked. She looked away with her eyes shut. You know you can go elsewhere.' She wasn't her usual kindhearted self.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:21

The fur on the back of her neck rose as she detected a SkyClan presence. "I do not know. StarClan must have a message for me," but her medicine cat instincts tapped in, and she edged closer to the she-cat, asking, "Are you alright?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:37

ooc: lets say she does, wi?

ic: Coldheart looked down, 'No. I'm not,' her blue eyes flew open. 'I'm worried about the forest.' she began.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:08

Redfern tilted her head to the side, concerned. "What is it?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:15

Coldhearts gaze locked on Redfern, her eyes turning from Blue, to Amber. 'In the time of the next gathering, Silverpelt will disappear, a red moon shall rise. One from Thunderclan, and One from Skyclan will go and change the moon back, and bring back the great Silverpelt.' Her eyes turned back to blue. 'Redfern,' she began, 'We are the two.'
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:31

OOC: Is this a prophecy? Like an approved one?

IC: Redfern gazed at her, confusion alit in her fern green eyes. "You must have a fever," she whispered.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 18:33

ooc: its not approved. I just went with the flow. o.o' I didn't know they had to be approved. o.o'

ic: Coldheart nodded, 'Yes, do not tell anyone, not yet, atleast.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 3:36

OOC: Before you continue this topic, perhaps make something in Plotting Pages? x3 We might get this to make sense if you do so~

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:10

ooc: thanks sleepy. xD I was going to do that. Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:52

OOC: Alright, I'll just go with it for now ;P

IC: Redfern back away slowly, breath growing ragged. "No.." She whispered, slowly shaking her head. Images flashed through her mind, some recognizable, others foggy. A red moon. The silhouettes of cats. A dark sky. Never ending blackness. What are you trying to tell me StarClan? The medicine cat thought, squeezing her eyes shut tight.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:07

Ooc: Ehhh....How would a skyclan deputy know all this stuff anyways? I understand a medicine cat having dreams with messages but if a cat is gonna warn her about this stuff, wouldn't it be a cat of starclan, or at least her clan? At the very very least, another medicine cat o-o

sorry for butting in, I felt this was needed to be said D:

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. 1voyd..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. 2gy1qub..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012 - 17:29

OOC: I think the prophecy's off..so I'll just lock this ;D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..   ..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite.. Empty

Back to top Go down

..Sleep tight, don't let the ticks bite..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: