Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:39

ooc: dunno. I guess?

ic: Coldheart nodded. 'OK. Wow, this moss is good!' she said.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:42

OOC: I will just make a topic for it then in the herb supplies?
IC: Silentfeather had just forgotten, but then remembered "I'll need an apprentice or two to accompany me. I want to stock up just in case."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:44

Coldheart looked at Silentfeather. 'Well, none are here at the moment, so, I wouldn't mind helping. Just, remind me not to stuff my mouth with things. For some reason I'm really hungry lately.' she said,
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:49

"You're positive? Some of the stuff may be foul tasting to you." Silentfeather said.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:51

Coldheart nodded. 'This moss has numbed my mouth, anyways.' she said, spitting out the last of it.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:54

Shrugging, Silentfeather replied "If you say so. Not my problem if you hate the test real badly."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:55

Coldheart nodded. 'I'll be back in abit, Flamestar.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:59

OOC: I'll go make le topic~

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 10:40

"Alright have fun." He mewed, spreading out the moss in the nests.

Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 1voydAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 2gy1qubAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 11:08

Coldheart nodded. 'Thanks.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 12:09

Flamestar nodded and continued to clean all the nests ouo

Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 1voydAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 2gy1qubAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnother Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short   Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Topic Because The Last One Was Short
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: