Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Benevolent Congregation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Benevolent Congregation Empty
PostSubject: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 pm

After finally sneaking away from the ThunderClan camp, Aurapaw made his way towards Fourtrees for both a little solitude and salvation. As he got closer, he eventually found a stump to rest on-- his eyes slowly and involuntarily shut themselves as he drifted away into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm

As Aurapaw awoke, he was greeted by the sight of Tigerclaw laying ajacent to him. She purred and licked his cheek.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Aurapaw immediately snapped out of his trance and pressed his flank against Tigerclaw's, purring contently. "What're you doing here?" he asked with a tone of innocence.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 pm

"I was waiting for you, as i said i would do every night." she purred, licking Aurapaw's head.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm

"I-I would have sneaked out earlier, but there was so much activity in the clearing that my position would've been compromised," he stammered in apology, licking Tigerclaw's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 pm

"It's alright." Tigerclaw said, licking Aurapaw's ear.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"So, what do you feel like doing in our spare time?" Aurapaw inquired, closing his eyes in satisfaction as the warmth emanating from Tigerclaw comforted him.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 pm

"I dunno..." said Tigerclaw, entwining her tail in Aurapaw's as she licked his ear.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Leopardpaw was chasing a mouse. She sniffed the air delicately, and her eyes suddenly snapped open with surprise. Shawdowclan! she thought, a growl beginning to form. She crashed into Fourtrees, ignoring the brambles tearing at her fur, and beheld the sight of Aurapaw and Tigerclaw nuzzling each other, purring with delight. Her fur bristling and snarling with disgust, she snarled at the two cats "How dare you!" before leaping onto Tigerclaw and bowling her over.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

"Get off!" she yowled, and ran a claw down Leopardpaw's belly.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:14 pm

"You!" she snarled, "you filthy pile of fox dung! Luring our cats out of camp! If any cat found out..." She didn't bother to finish the sentence.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Twistedpaw walked up seeing leopardpaw and Tigerclaw. She knew tigerlcaw was part of her clan, but she didnt think that........
~what should i do?!~ Twistedpaw thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

"Leopardpaw! STOP!" Aurapaw yelled out in fear, unable to bring himself to defend or attack his clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Tigerclaw slashed at Leopardpaw's muzzle, leaving it dripping with bood.

OOC: do you know how to use battle system now, leopard? >8D

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Leopardpaw swiped a paw down Tigerclaw's nose.

OCC: yes, but im too lazy to use it. XP

PostSubject: Re: A Benevolent Congregation   A Benevolent Congregation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Benevolent Congregation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: