Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

McDonalds cruelty

Go down 
+6
Sunny
Moon
Frogglyness
May
Ebby
Swifty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 20:52

https://www.change.org/petitions/urge-mcdonalds-to-stop-torturing-hens-for-egg-mcmuffins

i don't even want to describe it. But watch the video, you might feel the same disgusting anger for people that do such heartless acts as I did...

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

McDonalds cruelty DeQnfMcDonalds cruelty UTs4eMcDonalds cruelty CmOB3McDonalds cruelty L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

McDonalds cruelty Swufty

McDonalds cruelty 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 21:10

Yup. Shiz like that was one of the reasons I decided to become a vegetarian. =w=

McDonalds cruelty PDt1Qqd McDonalds cruelty Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 4:39

Ican'tbecomeavegitarianuntilafterimoveoutbutican'texplainhowmuchiwantto.

Because my family hates vegitarians. =n=
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 6:38

That is just goddarn sad. I'm switching to Vegan, for awhile.... o33o
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 8:50

;n; Poor chickies. Another thing: Ya know the chicken nuggets at mcdonalds are actually made of chicken feet, beaks, and other leftover guts and such. No real meat. When I heard that, I never ate chicken nuggets there again ;n;

Note that is only at mcdonalds. Chicken nuggets at other places are real meat :3

But still this is unbelievable. DO THEY HAVE NO PATIENCE TO TAKE CARE OF THE HENS AND WAIT FOR THEM TO LAY FLIPPING EGGS, RATHER THAN FORCING THEM OR KILLING THEM? They don't even use the meat when they kill them.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

McDonalds cruelty LickingIcon02McDonalds cruelty R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 8:59

Ebony wrote:
Yup. Shiz like that was one of the reasons I decided to become a vegetarian. =w=

Okay. Not to deny you your lifestyle choice, but guess what . . . . these hens are being tortured whether you don't eat them or not. Refusing to eat this animal doesn't mean you're her savior. I can see not going to McDonald's or eating the meat of chickens that have been raised and slaughtered in these circumstances (I personally don't.), but cutting meat out of your diet? What of the hens that were raised on a farm, had plenty of room, had as good a life as a hen could have . . . you're basically wasting her life. Not eating meat is unnatural to boot. The animal is already dead. Not eating it makes you wasteful -- "Oh, I don't eat that." . . .

Animal lover =/= vegetarian. Did you know that at least 300 animals per acre are killed so you can consume your vegetables? Including, but not limited to, birds, mice, rats, groundhogs and moles. Only one animal is killed for the production of grass-fed beef and no animals are killed for dairy products until the natural end of the life of the dairy cow. Human beings suffering from nutrient deficiencies and "lesser" animals being slaughtered is okay but eating a hamburger is not?

"Vegetarians wishing to make a political statement should strive for consistency. Cows are slaughtered not only to put steak on the table, but to obtain components used in soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, plastics, pharmaceuticals, waxes (as in candles and crayons), modern building materials and hydraulic brake fluid for airplanes. The membrane that vibrates in your telephone contains beef gelatin. So to avoid hypocrisy, vegetarians need to also refrain from using anything made of plastic, talking on the telephone, flying in airplanes, letting their kids use crayons, and living or working in modern buildings.

The ancestors of modern vegetarians would not have survived without using animal products like fur to keep warm, leather to make footwear, belts, straps and shelter, and bones for tools. In fact, the entire interactive network of life on earth, from the jellyfish to the judge, is based on the sacrifice of animals and the use of animal foods. There’s no escape from dependence on slaughtered animals, not even for really good vegan folks who feel wonderful about themselves as they finish their vegan meal."

Just pointing this out. A BALANCED diet is only healthy.

And yes, this is horrible and cruel. I don't eat at McDonald's anyway. I believe all life is sacred, and I note that the animal gave its life so I can have a meal. Animal confinement facilities are cruel to the animals and the environment, but eating vegetables only doesn't do that.

PS: Even if McDonald's treated chickens well, they still wrap the meat in chicken skin. :P Gross.

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 5:51

I agree with Moon. You shouldn't waste her life. But, being the proud owner of 7 chickens, I D:<. And also, the tourtering of hens for eggs is one of the reasons we decided to boycot them. We also have a small vegtable farm and basicly boycot those too.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 11:01

Moon wrote:
Ebony wrote:

Moon, if the chickens were raised on a farm and treated without cruelty during their lives, I would eat them. cx I mean, we didn't climb to the top of the food chain eating just fruits and vegetables, right? But in these times, it's a choice that's possible... and I've actually felt a lot better since I stopped eating meat, but that's besides the point. I'd just like to imagine my food had a decent life free of torture before I ate it.... but honestly, those free-ranged chickens are fawking expensive. ;w; loool. I guess cruelty comes cheap..

It's just a healthier way of eating, with the right diet. And I'm not trying to make a political statement. It's disgusting, yes, and it should stop, but parading around saying I'm vegetarian for that reason is really just hipster-like... 'ya know? e_e I'm doing it for my own reasons, really, that I just don't want to participate in eating something that was treated in such a way. And I'm well aware of how much it takes to farm... living in the farming central of America. We've adjusted. (My dad's a lot like you in this view point, but I'm glad my family respects my view-point.) I'm aware of how cows are used in other fashions, and I'm actually glad that the rest of the animal isn't wasted. That's how it should be. But in other cases...
No. I'm not fond of a bunch of chickens being raised in a crowded metal bin walking over several dead bodies. Or pigs having their skins burned off while their still alive, or hung upside down and left with their throats slit... also while they're still alive. Or cows walking around in their own feces until their fat enough to kill in an orderly fashion... Just, no...
I would keep going, but I'm tired and don't feel like standing against a copy and paste rant. =w=

McDonalds is gross even if they stop the cruelty. xD End of story.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 11:54

Agreed, especially if you read my last post :D

They turn all that stuff into a pink bubble-gum-looking blob of stuff and bake it boom chicken nuggets :glassesplz:

Yum yum

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 12:01

It's called pink slob, made of the guts, feet, tail, eyes, and such. and other parts.......
That's what I was told, at least.

And Ebz made me a vegan.

Frogglyness

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 12:06

Mossy's Frogkip wrote:
;n; Poor chickies. Another thing: Ya know the chicken nuggets at mcdonalds are actually made of chicken feet, beaks, and other leftover guts and such. No real meat. When I heard that, I never ate chicken nuggets there again ;n;

Note that is only at mcdonalds. Chicken nuggets at other places are real meat :3

I just said that lul T3T

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 12:57

Mossy, I'd seriously stop and think about it before you go and make a decision like that. cx

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 13:17

I've been trying forever anyways, Ebz. but my mom makes meat meals every time, and makes me eat them. ;n; I CAN DO IT NOOOWWWW.
plus, i don't eat it much anyway. i slip some to my dog.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 13:27

No, you can't just cut the meat out. You have to find food that have proteins/etc. to replace it. That would mean your mother would have to be a part of it, since she's the one working the kitchen.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 14:02

Perhaps I am a souless being who must obviously worship Satan, but meat is delicious and I'll continue to eat it regardless.

McDonalds cruelty I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

McDonalds cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Re: McDonalds cruelty   McDonalds cruelty Empty

Back to top Go down

McDonalds cruelty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: