Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Thunderclan Leader Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you think should be leader?
Frozenfoot (Dead)
24%
 24% [ 8 ]
Mosspelt (Dark)
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Lionfur (Ice)
47%
 47% [ 16 ]
Hawkfeather (Small)
11%
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9438

PostThunderclan Leader Poll

The poll will be closed on August 17, 2012. Whomever has the most votes at that point will be leader, runner up will be deputy, and 3rd and 4th will be warriors.

NOTICE: We need a 3rd Warrior! First person to volunteer via this topic gets it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Thunderclan Leader Poll :: Comments

Re: Thunderclan Leader Poll
Post on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm by ~Icey~
Which Ice?
Post on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm by Mossy
Frog's brother~
Post on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm by ~Icey~
Ohh
Post on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am by Frogglyness
How does Zombie get 15 votes when he only just returned to the site from being grounded for months? e3e I voted for dead
Post on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am by Ice Cream Zombie
Froggly wrote:
How does Zombie get 15 votes when he only just returned to the site from being grounded for months? e3e I voted for dead

You have a point, but the thing is I'm mature and very serious when it comes to this kind of stuff. Of course I really don't want to brag about that right now .-. Just answering your question, bro.
Post on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm by Dead
People extracted their votes for me? D8 Dude. That's not cool.

.. Ah, I'm not gonna be a butthurt. I've been leader before. cx
Post on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 am by meme police
@Frogkip(Frogleh is that you?) He probably got fifteen..Sixteen votes because a lot of people know him. Now, I voted for Dead as well, but he's, like...The only person on this site that I know in that list. x3
Post on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 am by Frogglyness
Yesh it is Frogleh I was just a little annoyed cuz you know ice and me hate each other =3=

Well sortive...
Post on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 am by meme police
I didn't know dat. o3o
Post on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am by Spooky
IceZombie wrote:
Froggly wrote:

You have a point, but the thing is I'm mature and very serious when it comes to this kind of stuff. Of course I really don't want to brag about that right now .-. Just answering your question, bro.

o ur so mdezt

We all voted for who we thought was qualified enough, or at least I hope we did and not because we're super best friends with one of the candidates. There's absolutely no need to challenge Ice's voters.

And there's also no need to answer Frog's question. D;
Post on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 am by Frogglyness
Lul sorry I was just over-curious/paranoid due to all the fights we have |D I need to like, not bring those onto this forum....That's probably get worse than my sugar-rushes .3. /shot
Post on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:26 pm by Brambleclaw
:catchinglove:
Post on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:52 pm by Spooky
That is spam. Please fill out the template in Cat Creation and wait for approval.
Post  by Sponsored content

Thunderclan Leader Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: