Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Empty
PostSubject: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 7:29

Berrypatch

*Born*
*Coldstep Dies*
*Eventually gets over it like she needs to xP*
*Becomes Apprentice*
*Becomes Warrior eventually*
*May get a mate*
*May have kits*
*Warrior for a while*
*Eventually after a long long time becomes Elder*
*After a few months, dies of old age*
The End :D

Of course there is always the possibility of her becoming Deputy one day. If it comes to that, then things will go a different way, like, she is deputy until the leader dies and then becomes leader. Derp.

The End for real this time :3

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 1voydBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 2gy1qubBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 9:46

O_O Oh the normality. :3

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 16:29

...If that's it, a plotting page is completely unnecessary D8

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 16:34

I approve.

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 PDt1Qqd Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:11

What is there to approve?

This isn't even a plot D8 This is the daily routine of the minor characters of the world.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:16

Exactly.

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 PDt1Qqd Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 6:50

Lol Ebony's right. Exactly |D

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 1voydBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 2gy1qubBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBerrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:55

Typical run of the mill characters like these are what bores people to death. ;w;

Err, no offense.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 14:43

No. The best characters just roll with the punches. cx
I had no fawking idea what I wanted Ebony and Sparrow to do, and I loved how they turned out, because they just took the roleplay and ran with it.

Same with Sage too. o3o

That's the thing though.
Ya'll gotta go and actually RP. ;w;

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:24

PWNED!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 18:44

Lul nice one Ebony. *High-five*

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 18:57

I - ... what?
;w;

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 18:59

Congrats Storm! You're plot makes so much sense, we aren't going to use it since we are rebooting the site :D

CONGRATULATIONS :trollfaceplz:

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 LickingIcon02Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 19:46

Characters usually have vices and problems they must overcome ;u;

The fact that this is a topic makes me think that she didn't quite plan to do anything special with Berrypatchmaguffins.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:16

Froggly wrote:
Congrats Storm! You're plot makes so much sense, we aren't going to use it since we are rebooting the site :D

CONGRATULATIONS :trollfaceplz:

:facepalmplz:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3   Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berrypatch's Completely Normal Plot X3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: