Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Empty
PostSubject: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Sunnyheart was hunting near the ThunderClan border and spotted a plump vole. She stalked and sped after it. it ran into ThunderClan territory, where it stopped and sat there. It was a smart thing that had learned it's hunters couldn't cross over the smelly line. She looked around. It almost being Leaf-bare, her clan was short on prey, but if she crossed the border the other clan would scent her after she'd left. Oh well, it was just too tempting. She found a puddle and rolled in it untill she smelled like simply mud. Then she looked around and lashed out her paw at the vole, her paws just barely over the border. It quickly scrambled away.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunnyheart~Frostkitrawr on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

(Sorry, forgot to roll)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14825

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

The member 'Sunnyheart~Frostkitrawr' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Mistpe10
Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 pm

ooc: Coldstep could like, totally tell her that he killed Lilystem now XD

ic: Coldstep padded through the undergrowth, suddenly spotting Sunnyheart. "What are you up to this time?" He mewed jokingly.

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnyheart thinks she's alone Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnyheart thinks she's alone Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnyheart thinks she's alone I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnyheart thinks she's alone 1voydSunnyheart thinks she's alone 2gy1qubSunnyheart thinks she's alone One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnyheart thinks she's alone StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 am

She jumped and spun around, hopping to the right side of the border. "O-oh," She mewed, "Hi Coldstep."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

"Sorry, didn't mean to spook you!" He purred softly in laughter.

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnyheart thinks she's alone Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnyheart thinks she's alone Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnyheart thinks she's alone I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnyheart thinks she's alone 1voydSunnyheart thinks she's alone 2gy1qubSunnyheart thinks she's alone One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnyheart thinks she's alone StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 am

"Oh, it's fine." she purred.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm

"Hey, are you still upset about Lilystem?..." He murmured suddenly. "You know, she wasn't the nicest cat. She was going to get me exiled for nothing. Then she died...I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing but, what do you think happened to her?" Coldstep whispered awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 pm

"I was thinking maybe she slipped and got cut open on a rock or something." She mewed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Coldstep blinked, looking away for a moment. "Well...she wasn't. She was murdered. I was there." He mewed quietly. "If she hadn't been murdered...I could have."

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 pm

She gasped, not knowing what to say.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:50 pm

"You know I'll never keep a secret from you Sunnyheart...But please understand why I did this. I killed Lilystem." Coldstep finished, backing away.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 pm

"O-oh," she mewed, "Oh Coldstep!" She took a step closer. "You know I would never question you, but, WHY??"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Coldstep looked at his paws. "I know, but I had to! If I didn't, I would have been exiled and probably hurt badly, maybe even killed! She's a medicine cat, and anyone will trust her..." he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

She sighed softly, knowing she would never, and could never argue with him. "I don't think you would have been killed." She said akwardly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnyheart thinks she's alone   Sunnyheart thinks she's alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnyheart thinks she's alone
Page 1 of 1