Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I bet you'll click this.....

Go down 
+6
Flame
CinderclawOfRiverclan
Dingoose
Prickle
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

I bet you'll click this..... Empty
PostSubject: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:10

Wait..................

:iswydtplz: Tsk tsk. Some people just are tooooooo curious. They fall right into my trap.... *drops you in pit* The world will be a better place... *walks away*

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:18

I knew this was going to be something like this. It had the fact written all over that title. In fact, I wasn't curious, but instead I was annoyed, and only looked so I knew I had a reason to rant at you about how this can be counted as spam and has already been said by somebody(I think by sleepy) in another topic.

I bet you'll click this..... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI bet you'll click this..... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI bet you'll click this..... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI bet you'll click this..... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I bet you'll click this..... 1voydI bet you'll click this..... 2gy1qubI bet you'll click this..... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI bet you'll click this..... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:36

>:| Fineeeee....

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prickle

Prickle

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 23:03

Haha I knew it as wellll....

_(░)(░)
(░)(▒)(░) http://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com/
_(░)(░)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Dingoose

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 14:25

My curiosity was steadily piqued as the page went up on my screen, and then was quickly thrown down by disappointment.
Such topics make me sad. *sobs*
Back to top Go down
CinderclawOfRiverclan

CinderclawOfRiverclan

Clan/Rank : Riverclan: Rank Warrior
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:50

Great. NOW I HAVE HUUUUGE DISSAPOINTMENT AND A BROKEN LEG! YOU IDIOT!!!!! - turns into huge wolf - ROOOOOOAR!

WARNING! SIGNATURE IS NUTSO!

:feelingfree:

TO MUCH RANDOM I CANT SEE X3
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:52

Cinderclaw, please don't spam, post in topics over a month old, or post in topics before you have made your creation.
Back to top Go down
CinderclawOfRiverclan

CinderclawOfRiverclan

Clan/Rank : Riverclan: Rank Warrior
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:54

i hate this site to much demanding :(

:feelingfree:

TO MUCH RANDOM I CANT SEE X3
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 21:56

Cinder, we are just telling you to not break the rules. Don't take it personally. It's obvious you have not read the rules, and many of us are trying to be nice to you. So far, you are not returning that kindness. So please, read the rules and try to have fun.

EDIT: Sorry about that. I really want everyone to have a good time. I just got a bit annoyed there ^ ^' But it was stupid, considering you are new and only have seen people correcting your role playing so far. I apologize, because we are only trying to help. I appreciate new, eager members, and I'd like to help you out if you ever need it.

Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:28

ANY member has the right to point a user out of line in the right direction. Further insubordination should be brought to a moderator's attention. Still further problems should be brought to an administrator, if the mod hasn't dealt with it.

Cinder, people are trying to tell you that you shouldn't necro. Nobody's been unfair or unjust to you, if you hate this site due to having to follow rules, then life is going to hurt. You are still new, so you get a lot of wiggle-room with the rules. But if someone (especially older members) remind you or point you a specific way and you reply like that, that's just rude. You can get banned for multiple infractions of the rules (depending on how enforced the rule is, you can get away with a single spam post, maybe a couple but you WILL get temp banned for multiple spams. Perm if it continues. Obviously things like pedophilia and severe things like that are dealt with immediately with an investigation, and if guilty, ban. )

Long story short, people are trying to tell you how the site is run. If you refuse to accept the rules of the site, don't expect to stay long.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

I bet you'll click this..... DeQnfI bet you'll click this..... UTs4eI bet you'll click this..... CmOB3I bet you'll click this..... L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

I bet you'll click this..... Swufty

I bet you'll click this..... 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prickle

Prickle

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:06

Maybe we should be able to make topics active again. Idk ;p

_(░)(░)
(░)(▒)(░) http://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com/
_(░)(░)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 3:52

We have the dead topic rule because it just helps with both roleplaying and keeping things tidy.

Like, when someone posts in a topic that is really old during roleplay, the character may not have been born yet or maybe some of the characters in the topic are dead by that point in time. If that makes any sense.

(tl;dr paradoxes tend to happen when people do that and it's just a safeguard to prevent people from erasing themselves Marty McFly style)

During off-topic its mainly due to bad memories floating to the surface. ;w;

I'll just poof now.

I bet you'll click this..... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 10:00

Can I suggest locking this topic?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 16:32

Good suggestion.

I bet you'll click this..... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bet you'll click this.....   I bet you'll click this..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I bet you'll click this.....
Page 1 of 1