Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< Empty
PostSubject: Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:<   Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 10:24

His paws dangled over the edge of the rock, occasionally skimming the surface of the dancing waters below. The day wasn't too overly unbearable, but it was not any more cold than humid. Over all, it felt as if time were slowing down. The only thing to do was wait for his injury to heal, and feel somewhat remorseful.

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:<   Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 11:02

Frogleap padded along the river, looking for herbs and stuff. He lifted his nose, suddenly smelling another cat. "Hello?" He called out.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< LickingIcon02Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:< R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down

Look, I'm actually RPing! Now get your lazy arses over here. D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The River-
Jump to: