Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Petal's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

Petal's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Aug 2012 - 9:59

Stormstar padded from his den and leaped onto the Tall Rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

Petal's apprentice ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Aug 2012 - 12:02

Foxleap padded out of the elder den, looking up at Stormstar as the leader sat and waited for cats to gather.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 12:40

Runningfoot pushed herself to her feet and lumbered slowly to the entrance of the nursery. Her sides hurt and she was so uncomfortable, ready for the kits to get out of her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 9:28

Ooc: Thanks:3, sorry it's taken me so long, I've just started school so I've been busy!

IC: Petalkit was usede to the disapointment, being called for a meeting, only for another kit to become a apprentince and not her. This time, however she was determened for it to be different this time. She was of the age where she would soon become an apprentice and she had a hopeful feeling it would be happening now. So with an excited giggle she sat in front of the much respected leader and waited.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 9:38

Occ: Well, Lic, I am sure then you haven't heard that we are restarting the site. By Monday, this whole thing will have never happened...

Ic: Stormstar's eyes flickered when he saw the kit, and raised his head to look over his gathering Clan-mates. "I gathered you all here today to to witness a kit becoming an apprentice." His eyes turned to Petalkit. "Petalkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Petalpaw. Your mentor will be me." Stormstar leaped from the rock, landing before Petalpaw. He bent down, and touched his nose to the small apprentice's nose.

Petal's apprentice ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 12:14

Ooc: Wait so completely start over? Like brand new cats and everything?

IC: Ahhh so the kit was right and goodness it did feel good to be right. It felt even better that she was going to be an apprentice and be taught by the leader. Wow. With a purr she returned the leader's nose touch and praqnced around her new mentor with a soft purr.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petal's apprentice ceremony   Petal's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Petal's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1