Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Because I've been getting unactive >__>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Because I've been getting unactive >__> Empty
PostSubject: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 11:44

Petalkit sat in the middle of the nursery, the moon sparkling amongst a dust of stars casting a loominous glow amongst the other cat's pelt. The moon had been getting bigger and bigger lately, but Petalkit had seen quite a few moons get bigger and they always seemed to become small once again. She was near the older age for a kit and almost the stage of apprentice-hood. However, seeing she was still a kit she found she could get away with more things, like now. She was scheming to escape the nursery, all these sleepy cats were BORING! Hello, where was the adventure in sleeping?

With a soft mew the kit slowly made her way out of the nursery and sat down in the center of the camp. It was quite a windy night so she could smell the scent of fellow sleeping cats, no foxes tonight. No, no, only a wide awake kit and her muse.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 11:46

Foxleap had been taking a nap on a boulder. She didn't feel... right in the elders den. She opened an eye, seeing Petalkit. "Hello!" she meowed to the kit, walking up, her eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 11:55

Petalkit's eyes grew wide, as she was not expecting the company of an older cat. In fact she wasn't anticapating the company of any cat. With a jump the kid padded over and dipped her head in respect. "Sh," She mewed quietly. You don't want to wake the other cats. I know Thistlekit for certain doesn't like to be woken up!" It was strange that the kit was scolding the older cat, but being bossy was a part of her manner. Even if she was louder than the older cat.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 11:57

Foxleap sighed, lowering her voice to almost a hush whisper. "What're you doing out so late?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:00

The kit approached silently, bopping along and swaying her tail to each step. She was silly, but deffinatly more mature than most kits, thank you. "Exploring! Going on another adventure, no foxes this time." She whispered excitedly. "Why? Do you need help getting back to the elders den?" She mewed with a sort of disapointed tone. Hopefully this old cat wouldn't need help, that would really put a damper on her plans.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:06

"No. In fact, I can get myself to the elders den if I wanted." She looked down at the little kit, her eyes narrowed. "Where are you going to go on the little 'adventure?'"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:12

Ouch, this elder was grumpy, but at least she didn't need her help getting back to her den. She did seem to like to question her and Petalkit didn't really apprecieate that. Like... at all. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you!" She squealed in a joking voice pawing the elder softly.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:16

Foxleap let out a small laugh. "Really? I would never think of a kit killing a retired warrior... but, okay." She smiled at Petalkit.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:22

The kit frowned and mumbled, "Well, maybe I wouldn't kill you." It was true, she didn't want to kill any cat, just maim or seriously injure.(Dobey ftw.)

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:24

XDDDDD
"Now, what type of adventure are you going on?" Foxleap asked again. "I hope you're not going onto the territory."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:29

The elder really wasn't going to let this go, she must've been a boring kit. "That's the thing though, it's a SECRET adveneture. So I need to keep it a secret. Shhh!" She mewed again sidestepping around the elder on her boulder and purring.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:30

"Fine," Foxleap sighed. "I'll keep it a secret."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I've been getting unactive >__>   Because I've been getting unactive >__> Empty

Back to top Go down

Because I've been getting unactive >__>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: