Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shiningsoul

shiningsoul

Number of posts : 8

Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) Empty
PostSubject: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 10:45

Cat Name: Mountainkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s:(Bluestar,Yellowfang,and Ravenpaw

Familiarity with the series:I read them all including the guides.

Appearance: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) 1q2tkp
Mountainkit is a black kit, with a white underbelly and white paws,the tip of her banner(tail) is also white.
She has bright neon green eyes.

Personality:She is very clumsy,and drawn to shiny objects,but mostly her personality switches around a bunch,she stands out from the crowd,shes more of a "does stuff by herself"Type,giving her a shady background.(MountainShade.)

Origins:She was born in Shadow Clan.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP:(Mountainkit padded through the dense grass. She looked around a few glances before spying a beetle. Mountain began to swat at it as it lifted off. She began to mewl as it flew away, but got over it quickly stumbling to the den. "Guys guess what I saw!" She exclaimed the the other kits. She began to play out what had happened, making it a bit more exciting then it actually was. "It was sooo big!It flew up right in front of me,and I tackled it!It didn't think twice before leaving I roughed it up so hard!" She smiled, gleaming at the others with a soft purr.

:feelingfree: :lascrool: :writing: :writing: :writing: :ladance: :sofisticatedla

Last edited by shiningsoul on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 8:52; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I hadda fix it....)
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:45

Heya, and welcome to WCC. Nice creation, but here's a couple tips to make it even better! c:

1. We're becoming a more traditional site, so your cat's name should reflect her appearance in the first half of her name (and as a kit is named around the time when they're born, and their eyes aren't open yet, you wouldn't be able to use 'Shining' to describe her eyes), and a talent or skill that they're good at for the second part of their name, or one of the basic suffixes, like 'claw' or 'tail'. And, as 'soul' doesn't seem to describe any certain ability, (at least, that I can tell) you might not be able to use that name. Sorry. :c

2. An awesome RP sample, but remember to put spaces between your punctuation and the next word. Also, a bit less exclamation marks would be awesome. :3

Besides those, this is an awesome creation. ^-^ Just PM an admin (Vash the Bluejay is the only one currently on/active for the next few days) and he can approve this once you have made these changes. Again, hello, and welcome to WCC. C:

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:12

One thing that miss Tiggur here forgot to mention is that cats here have to be realistic. Show a picture of a real cat with blue marks that isn't dyed and we can allow it~
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:19

Hah, I knew I forgot something. x3 Yeah, a natural cat wouldn't have a blue stripe just on their back. The blue on cats are normally a silvery-blue or blue-gray. They wouldn't be as... Dark blue/striking as the blue on that pic. If you change that, and the other things I mentioned, you should be good to go. c:

shiningsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:11

Pondpaw (Tigerawr) wrote:
Hah, I knew I forgot something. x3 Yeah, a natural cat wouldn't have a blue stripe just on their back. The blue on cats are normally a silvery-blue or blue-gray. They wouldn't be as... Dark blue/striking as the blue on that pic. If you change that, and the other things I mentioned, you should be good to go. c:

Okay,Thanks I fixed everything you asked,I completely reversed her colors,the stuff that was white is now black,and the stuff that was black is now white.
I changed her name to Mountainkit cause I thought the name MountainChime would suit her,and its purty.
Also,You want me to PM an admin the secret word from the rules right?
Oh,and Im about to start a new thread on what clan I want in clan selection,(Shadow clan).

:feelingfree: :writing: :sofisticatedla :lawoo: :ladance: :excitedla: 🇱🇦 :laspin: :meowknife:
:tarddance: :dummydance: :ninjaglomp: :dummywoo:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:41

I don't think that 'chime' would be appropriate either. What type of skill would it signify? Perhaps Mountainbreeze, if you can find a way to descibe why she would have that name. Here's a link to an awesome guide I found, that might help. c:

http://www.freewebs.com/mossflowers-haven/warriorsnamingguide.htm

shiningsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyThu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:19

Pondpaw (Tigerawr) wrote:
I don't think that 'chime' would be appropriate either. What type of skill would it signify? Perhaps Mountainbreeze, if you can find a way to descibe why she would have that name. Here's a link to an awesome guide I found, that might help. c:

Moutainshade fine? It sounds good and matches her pelt in a way :D? :feelingfree:

:feelingfree: :writing: :sofisticatedla :lawoo: :ladance: :excitedla: 🇱🇦 :laspin: :meowknife:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 10:47

Or maybe her personality could be kind of dreary and dark to fit Mountainshade. The suffix is meant to reflect an accomplishment or their personality, not their pelt. That's what the prefix is for. x3
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:32

Actually, the suffix can also reflect their appearance... Bluefur, Darkstripe, Sorreltail... You should check out the link I posted. It's pretty handy, May. x3

shiningsoul

PostSubject: Chea..   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:34

app be s tohir t foitawt .
May~Shade wrote:
Or maybe her personality could be kind of dreary and dark to fit Mountainshade. The suffix is meant to reflect an accomplishment or their personality, not their pelt. That's what the prefix is for. x3

Yea,I have already planned for her to be the evil type in someways.....
Thats also where I got shade.
I just can't wait for this to be approved,but I will wait I already sent Vash the secret word so c:.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptyFri 3 Aug 2012 - 20:50

Okay, just a few more things x3 your creation is great, but I have a few things to add:

1. Just to let you know, Shadowclan is not accepting rogues of any sort. I apologize, but I'm kinda one of those slight die-hard traditional members, and I'm really trying to stick to how Warriors is supposed to be before the time of kittypet and rogue ambush enrollment into the clans cx

2. Another thing we are trying to fix on this site (yes, we have a lot going on that is taking a little bit of time to transition into) is the legitimacy of evil cats. Of course, the planning of this can come later but we have recently had a lot of people trying to have evil characters that just end up being annoying instead with no reasoning behind it what-so-ever, and of course, a lot of this is because everyone wants a unique character that isn't like the others and it usually ends up failing, but if you are really wanting to have an evil character, we can help you out with that as your character progresses x3

3. If Jay (or Vash) doesn't end up answering you have a few days or so, you can always PM me the secret word :3
Back to top Go down
shiningsoul

shiningsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptySat 4 Aug 2012 - 2:09

Skiastar wrote:
Okay, just a few more things x3 your creation is great, but I have a few things to add:

1. Just to let you know, Shadowclan is not accepting rogues of any sort. I apologize, but I'm kinda one of those slight die-hard traditional members, and I'm really trying to stick to how Warriors is supposed to be before the time of kittypet and rogue ambush enrollment into the clans cx

2. Another thing we are trying to fix on this site (yes, we have a lot going on that is taking a little bit of time to transition into) is the legitimacy of evil cats. Of course, the planning of this can come later but we have recently had a lot of people trying to have evil characters that just end up being annoying instead with no reasoning behind it what-so-ever, and of course, a lot of this is because everyone wants a unique character that isn't like the others and it usually ends up failing, but if you are really wanting to have an evil character, we can help you out with that as your character progresses x3

3. If Jay (or Vash) doesn't end up answering you have a few days or so, you can always PM me the secret word :3

I actually did have a plot behind her shady/evil type
and Vash already replied c:
He said dont tell anyone the secret word,I was like Okay c:.
And Mountain,is a character I RP on a different site to,so Im used to this,Im sort of an advanced RPer,so I should fit right in here ^^"
But I just need to see if this is accepted yet,it seems a bit confusing me because everyone giving me new things to change,and its like "Is it accepted yet :U?"

XD. :feelingfree: :feelingfree: :feelingfree:
:writing: :writing: :writing:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptySat 4 Aug 2012 - 13:28

okay well if Jay has seen the correct secret word then you are approved :D

sorry for all the confusion ^^;
Back to top Go down
shiningsoul

shiningsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) EmptySat 4 Aug 2012 - 14:19

No big deal. 🇱🇦
-jumps in air into a victory pose and then it freezes while im in the air,,Big words across say, "VICTORY LEAP"

B)

:feelingfree: :writing: :heliglomp: :excitedla: :feelingfree: :feelingfree: :sofisticatedla

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)   Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain kit's Creation.(Was Shiningkit.)
Page 1 of 1