Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Empty
PostSubject: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 am

Sagewhisker padded carefully into fourtrees, breathing in the air and unable to catch any other fresh-scents than their own. However, they were up-wind at the moment, and he knew that meant he could never really be sure they were alone, but their presence would be a dead give-away. He glanced back at his clanmate, Pondpaw. It wasn't as if they were breaking the code by being in a no-clan's land, but they still had plenty of reason to be cautious.
"We grab what we can find, then head out at as soon as we can." He hissed to the she-cat quietly. Dawn was already rapidly approaching.

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. PDt1Qqd so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 am

The sounds of the ruffling of grass and a couple loud cracks of twigs loudly announced the presence of a very lost apprentice. Smokepaw let out a sigh, which quickly turned into a yawn.

StarClan, he was sleepy.

"Mouse-dung. What kind of cat would be up at this hour?" Smokepaw complained aloud, grudgingly marching towards Fourtrees. He might as well try to rest up a little bit and wait for the sun to come up. There was no way he was getting home this way.

It was then when a wave of stink invaded his senses. Smokepaw almost gagged. Crowfood? he almost thought before he smelled something else. Familiar, almost. He crouched, slowly approaching almost as if he were stalking prey. He saw the sillohuettes of two figures up ahead.

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 am

Pondpaw dipped her head. She was a bit curious why Sagewhisker had come here to hunt. Sure, there was a bit less prey than normal, but there was surely enough left to feed the clan. And she was worried about what would happen if they were caught here. It may not belong to any one clan, but would a patrol attack them just for hunting here? Pondpaw twitched her tail slightly, her senses on the lookout for any company. As she stalked through the trees and bushes near the path leading to Fourtrees from RiverClan's bridge, a scent filled her nostrils. It was a musky smell, one she hadn't smelled very often. Mouse! She tried to use her newly improved hunting techniques to hunt the mouse. Pondpaw creeped up silently, down-wind, and pounced on the mouse, biting it's neck and killing it. The delicious smell of fresh-kill held in her mouth muffled her sense of smell, and so she didn't smell the sleepy RiverClan apprentice as he padded out of the bushes. She thought she heard something, but decided it must have been a bird of some sort. She padded over to her mentor, rather proud of killing the first prey she had seen here.

Last edited by Pondpaw (Tigerawr) on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 am

The member 'Pondpaw (Tigerawr)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Mistpe10
so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

make an entire post. computer cord unpugged. :flipplz:

Sagewhisker took mind to the other side of the clearing, catching sight of another type of prey, one that he had never before in his life been familiar with. Sure, birds wandered over the border to ShadowClan now and then, but he had always found them distasteful and left ThunderClan and SkyClan to deal with them. Having been used to hunting lizards and rats his entire life, his stance was off a bit, but the tom managed to sneak up on the bird. Before the small creature could realize he was there and sound a shrill alarm, the warrior pounced, pinning it down with his claws and ending it's life with a swift bite to the neck.

He put the small prey down and took a step back, nodding to Pondpaw as she approached. "Good job." He smiled, eying the mouse in her jaws.

The gray tabby paused when he heard a loud rustling in the bushes, also considering it might be prey, but wanting to be sure. "Hide." He hissed, picking up his finch and slipping into the remaining dark.

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. PDt1Qqd so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

The member 'Ebony' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Mistpe10
so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Pondpaw nodded, slipping silently into the shadows behind her mentor. As they hid, she peered out of the darkness, and noticed a feline shape - though it was rather fat and clumsily trying to be quiet and stealthy. His limbs seemed slowed with Sleepyness. It might not even be a cat at all. Pondpaw had never seen a dog, and had just been told stories of them. Maybe this was a dog who was lost and looking for it's twolegs. The clumsy movements and the fat seemed to fit with the descriptions of overfed twoleg dogs...

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:17 pm

OOC: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Tumblr_m5ex9zS1xy1rqymef

I'm sorry SC, but I can't let that slide >:c *Steals generic Warrior insults book from Tigs' hands*

IC: As Smokepaw approached the stench grew, like something died and decayed. If Smokepaw had realized that's how all ShadowClan cats smelled he would have probably called out to them. But yet Smokepaw couldn't connect it with any type of prey. Maybe it was a rogue?

Smokepaw had never met a rogue before; the river protected the main territory for the most part. That reminded him of his predicament. The dawn patrol had been busy re-enforcing Sunningrocks when Smokepaw had wandered too far.

ThunderClan's all too familiar smell of trees and the rodents they resembled had prevented him from doubling back in case he was attacked by the bloodthirsty paranoid Clan. That's what Smokepaw had put together in his head from all the dirty looks the RiverClan patrols recieved. Something about a bunch of useless rocks. Whatever.

OOC2: Damn, that was a bad post. Forgive me, o' roleplaying gods.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 am

Sagewhisker slit his green eyes, crouching low next to the she-cat. "RiverClan." he hissed in her ear quietly, knowing she probably wouldn't recognize their scent from before. Probably an older apprentice, or a new warrior like him.
Well fawk. They could try to sneak back and try to avoid being noticed, but they'd have to go through the thick undergrowth; something they were not used to and would surely give them away. So, they could either walk out into the open or sit there all day and wait for Smokepaw to just get tired and walk away.

He wondered why a RiverClan cat had strayed so far away from the border and up to Fourtrees, and such an obnoxiously loud one at that, but for all he knew a patrol wouldn't be far behind.

Well, fawk it. Sagewhisker tried to sneak out back and motioned for Pondpaw to do the same, though it was fairly obvious that they were there; he was just trying to get back home with his bird, kay? ;A; dun keel hem too hard.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 am

Ooc: Can I join? c:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

OOC: Ask them D8 *Points at the other two*

Smokepaw, after a moment of debating with himself that ended up with a lot of hurt feelings, decided to call out to them to just be sure. Maybe he'd get congratulated for it. Smokepaw didn't really give a mousetail.

"Is someone there?" he called out with a sigh. "And if you are, can you please lay off the carrion?"

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

OOC: I thought it was one of yer turnssssss. ;;;n;;;

IC: Pondpaw nodded, and tried to follow after her temporary mentor. But she was even more unaccustomed to the undergrowth here than Sagewhisker was, and she was tripped up a tree root that had some how managed to slither it's way in front of her paw. She fell with a thud that was muffled by much of the plant life, but still made enough noise to be audible to the RiverClan cat that had called out to them. She silently cursed herself. She took pride in being able to move silently, and this undergrowth was just too darned noisy. ;n;

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 am

Sagewhisker froze after letting out a harsh flinch, hearing his apprentice fall short behind him. Whoever it was had already suspected they were there. Almost certainly any last chance of getting away unseen had now just fled the clearing without them. "Well, that went well." The tom sighed through the feathers of his prey, though he couldn't exactly blame her. Frowning, figuring they might as well get this over with and avoid having themselves pounced, the tabby stuck his head out of the undergrowth - well, a little surprised to see the shape of only one cat. "Alright. Where's the rest of your patrol?" he hissed.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 am

These words took Smokepaw by surprise. Patrol? These were Clan cats? With that he finally connected the words to ShadowClan. They couldn't be SkyClan; they would have found the scent on the patrol, and WindClan... Well, just out of the question. But this intrigued Smokepaw, he'd never encountered or even heard much about ShadowClan. RiverClan cats didn't seem to talk about them much, like it was some kind of taboo or secret.

Smokepaw hadn't cared much until now, with multiple of them staring him down. The tom that poked his head out of the undergrowth was around his size and age, if a lot thinner. The state of the cat made Smokepaw doubt them as much of a threat at this point but decided not to risk being a nice addition to the freshkill pile. Smokepaw decided to play things his way this time. No one was here to stop him and call him a rude irritating apprentice and tell him to mind his manners to the medicine cat from an enemy Clan stealing all of the herbs from their disputed useless rocks.

"They're close by ready to strike at the slightest provocation. Tell me what you're doing here and you might get out unscathed." Smokepaw said in reply, his expression darkening. He kept his voice at a level serious tone.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 am

Pondpaw peered out, behind her mentor. She saw the fat cat from RiverClan, as Sagewhisker had said, and listened as he called out to them. "But... This is neutral territory, isn't it? Why would they attack us for hunting here?" Pondpaw whispered to Sagewhisker.

PostSubject: Re: so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.   so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics. Empty

Back to top Go down

so i made that betch a topic. betches love topics.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: