Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This could either be really good..or really bad .__.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

This could either be really good..or really bad .__. Empty
PostSubject: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Frostpaw padded out of the apprentices den, A day of relaxation.. she purred at the happy thought. She picked a mouse carefully off of the fresh kill pile and sat down under a shady tree to eat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Hawkfeather went and sat down next to her and smiled. "Good morning."

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

"Morning, Hawkfeather. Can't stay away I see?" she laughed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Hawkfeather nodded and smiled. "You're my first I can't help it." He said, happily.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Coldstep padded outside of the warriors' den and sat down. He glanced at the medicine den before padding over to a shady spot and lying down, resting his eyes.

This could either be really good..or really bad .__. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
This could either be really good..or really bad .__. 1voydThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. 2gy1qubThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThis could either be really good..or really bad .__. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Frostpaw purred "You and Coldstep over there are pretty old" she joked. "You sure you just haven't forgotten?" she laughed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Darkwhisper padded out of the den. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

"Hiya Darkwhisper!" she purred "Why don't you join us?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"I'd love to!" She replied. She picked a plump blackbird for her self. Darkwhisper's black and white coat looked as soft as the purest moss. Her pawsteps were soft and graceful, her smile was warm and welcoming. "How was you're night?" She asked Frostpaw. "I heard it raining outside." She took a bite out of the bird.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"I didn't seep very well with the rain, it made the den very cold" she shivered, fluffing up her White pelt. "What about you?" she asked,happily.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

"I slept fine, no rain dripped from my den, I make sure of that." Darkwhisper laughed. "I wouldn't want cats to get even sicker." She looked up at the sky. "Hmm, you better tell a warrior, they could fix it for you,"
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

"I could always just move my nest" she purred "There's only like..2 of us apprentices"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yes, that too," Darkwhisper said. "it might rain today though. And I must collect some fresh moss, the elders might have ticks..." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Frostpaw purred, "How do they get ticks if they never go out of camp?" she inquired.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ticks can come inside the camp too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could either be really good..or really bad .__.   This could either be really good..or really bad .__. Empty

Back to top Go down

This could either be really good..or really bad .__.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next