Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shade's Story Of The Wolves

Go down 
+3
May
Splotch
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Shade's Story Of The Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyMon 9 Jul 2012 - 21:22

So I was playing a wolf rp game on roblox, and out role play was quiet realistic and surprisingly interesting. So interesting, I decided to post a little story explaining my character's life(Shade, the female wolf I played :3). It's actually pretty cool. Feel free to comment below the story~

---------------------------------------
A WOLF RP GAME-THE LIFE OF SHADE
-------------------------------------------------
Day 1(Summer)-Birth of Shade
I was a large pup. Full black fur and amber eyes, I was in a litter of 3. Mama called me Shade. My two sisters were named Lemon, a white pup with yellowish areas, and Hazel, a brown and black pup. Mama was a black wolf with white legs and tail. She also had white neck fur and blue eyes. Papa was a full brown wolf with yellow eyes, like two little suns. As newborns, we didn't do much. I sprawled around the den, sniffing everything possible. Papa brought the smell of meat every time he came inside the den, and he passed that smell to mama, who then passed it to us. She would regurgitate the meat for us once our eyes opened. When they did, we were running around the den happily, tackling each other with nothing to worry about. Papa was almost never at home, except to drop meat off or sleep at night. Otherwise he was out hunting over and over. It was summer, when most of the pups were born and raised in their newborn age. At the start of fall, papa was almost never home. He didn't come home unless he brought a lot of meat instead of a little. Prey seemed to be getting scarce this season. But so far, Lemon, Hazel and I were big and strong, well fed through the summer.
Day 95(Fall)-Through The Pup Age
Everything was good I guess. We ate hard food now, not regurgitated by mother, but fresh as it was brought home by Papa. My sisters and I some times squabbled over a bone or two, but it was always settled by another bone coming into hand. Lemon was growing surprisingly thin though, as Hazel and I were well-fed and strong. Mama also kept Lemon away from us, licking her and letting her have the most sleep, while Papa play-fought with us. Whenever I tried to play with Lemon, Mama would growl at me, an I quickly backed off. I thought she favored Lemon. But on the first day of winter, Mama and Papa stopped playing with us all together. So did Lemon. She just slept all day long. I would nudge her and try to get her to play with us, but she wouldn't move. Her fur was cold too, despite the fact she always lay by Mama's side. Mama didn't even try to get me away from her. She didn't look at us. However, a few days later into actual Winter season, Mama started caring for us again, but more carefully, and some times wouldn't let us play. At those times, she kept us at her side, sheltering us from any cold air that flowed into the den. Lemon wasn't in the den anymore. Papa had brought her outside and then came back in without her a few days before. I guessed that meant Lemon was sleeping outside.
Day 192(Winter)-Empty Den
As Hazel and I grew bigger, we got thicker fur, and the snow had to come into the den to make us cold. Otherwise, we were fine. Sure, we still had a little puppy fur on us. It had only been 6 months. But during winter we grew used to the lack of food and cold temperatures. Occasionally, Hazel and I would wake up to see that both Mama and Papa were gone out hunting. As the days went by, they brought less food and were outside longer and more often. During this time, Hazel and I would play games inside the den. The lack of food put a skittering stop on our growth spurts, and we stayed the same size for quite some time. Eventually we grew thinner, and hungrier. Occasionally it would get really cold outside, forcing even Mama and Papa to stay inside the den. On those days, we could even hear the wind storming outside. I guess that's what a "blizzard" is. This made us even more hungry. Luckily blizzards didn't come often, and apparently only came during winter. Some times when Mama and Papa went hunting, they came back with nothing at all. Though one day, Papa allowed us outside. Hazel and I romped joyously through the snow, licking it, rolling in it, playing in it, and doing all sorts of stuff. Papa and Mama seemed happy, and were sniffing among the snow with wagging tails whenever they found some grass or flowers in it, just beginning to sprout. This could only mean one thing: the deadly winter was over, and spring was coming!
Day 283(Spring)-New Pups
Late winter was mating time for the wolves. During the spring, Papa brought lots of food back to the den when he went hunting, and Hazel and I began to grow once more. Also, Mama was looking a little fatter, too. She ate a lot more, and Papa made sure to not just keep us away from her, but keep himself away to, as she grew more aggressive, even towards us. We soon learned Mama was expecting more pups! We'd soon have our own sisters and/or brothers to help take care of. Papa spent more time with us too. Eventually we grew quiet large. Large enough to learn how to hunt. We had to learn to hunt before summer came, so Papa frequently brought us out to learn how to hunt. He taught us to hunt when solo, and how to hunt in a pack. He taught us commands, warnings, signs, danger, etc. It was quite fun. By the end of Spring, we were expert hunters, and much more muscular from the running and fighting.
Day 366(Summer)-Yearlings
Mama had recently given birth to an entirely new litter of pups. She allowed Papa, Hazel and I to come look at them, and was no longer so aggressive towards her family. Plus, Hazel and I were yearlings now! We had grown large and strong. Not as large and strong as our Papa and Mama of course, but they were much older. The time came for the ultimate choice in a wolf's life. We had the choice to leave our parents, start a new life as a loner, eventually find a mate, and start our own pack, or we could stay with Mama and Papa, therefor creating our own pack as a family, and claim a territory as our own, and no one else's. Hazel chose to stay, therefor a pack(even though small at first) was formed with her, the new pups, and our parents. One day, she may replace mother as the alpha female, and then temporarily leave to find her own mate, who would join the pack as the new alpha male instead of Papa. Wanting to be alpha of my own pack, I chose to leave and find my own mate. However, I wouldn't be able to until mating season, or late winter. Though I left, I found it easy to feed myself, as of any prey found was mine and mine only. I didn't have to share with a hungry sister, mother, or father. I kept myself well fed, and always found the perfect place to shelter. Life was good.
Day 458(Fall)-Shade The Loner
Fall came quicker than I expected. The caribou were starting to slowly disappear, but it was still quite easy to keep myself well fed. However, one day while I was just beginning to eat my new kill, a large, stocky, hungry looking white male wolf came at me. He attacked me, biting me before leaping off at surprising speed and grabbing my kill, dragging it away. I raced after him, snarling. I leaped on him, driving my fangs into his back, and hauling him backwards. He was fast and strong, plus more experienced and older than I. He put up quiet a fight, too. But this was my kill, and I had managed to keep myself much better fed than he, therefor with more strength and agility. He left me with many scars and bruises, but I came in victorious. I then learned to eat my kill as quickly as possible, knowing other hungry loners could be about, ready to spring on a defenseless, younger wolf. No, I had not killed the large white male loner, but I did chase him off. That night, I went to sleep wounded, but full-bellied. Fall worked out just fine for me.
Day 546(Winter)-Into Hiding
As winter came, I found myself frequently attacked by loners, especially when I was caught eating too slow or wounded. The blizzards didn't help so much either. I grew quickly thin and weaker. I had to put a stop to this. I watched some of the older, wiser loners that I chased off. They always retreated into a sort of "winter den" that they used to shelter during the snowfall. I decided to do the same. After a full day of searching, I found the perfect den to make as my winter den. Whenever I was lucky enough to find or hunt down prey, I would eat it as fast as I possibly could before retreating into my den. Once, I noticed a wolf had followed me, attacking me and stealing some left over prey I had stored in the den. This wasn't good. I then learned to mix up my scent trails and make sure no wolf followed me before retreating into my den. This worked out well. Using these tricks, I managed to stay decently fed through winter, and without nearly as many fights. Late winter arrived, along with the time to find a mate. I left the winter den, knowing I didn't need it any more now that spring was near, and searched far and wide. Eventually, I came across not one, not two, but three male wolves, fighting over a piece of prey. However, when they saw me, they stopped, and rather than growling and attacking me, they wagged their tails happily. All three of these wolves could be potential mates for spring. I would pick the strongest, as in a fight for romance, the males always fought, and the victor claimed the female. The first wolf was called Fang. He was a pitch black wolf with redish-amber eyes and a white splotch on his left back leg. He had long, sharp white teeth. The second wolf was called Bush. He was a fluffy brown wolf with white legs, underbelly, paws and mask. The third wolf was Ero, a white wolf with black tipped ears and tail tip and blue eyes. The fight began as soon as I sat down to watch. Fang instantly leaped for Ero's throat, but the white wolf quickly dodged, snaking under him and snapping his jaws into Fang's hind leg. Fang lost his balance and collapsed, leaving Bush to lap onto him and drive his teeth into is shoulder. He had aimed for the throat, but Fang knew that, and had ducked it out of the way, making his shoulder get bit instead. Ero took the chance of sneaking his teeth into Bush's tail. As he did so, Bush yelped, releasing his hold on Fang. Fang got up, driving his teeth in Bush's neck. Ero launched himself forward, barreling into Fang, and causing him to let go of Bush. Bush collapsed, mouth hanging open and eyes wide and clouded. He was dead. That left Fang and Ero. Ero had his teeth in Fang's back, claws digging in the snow for balance as Fang thrashed about, dealing several blows to Ero's face. Ero took no notice, and eventually let go, springing forward with surprising speed and clamping his jaws an inch away from Fang's neck. But Fang had dodged, spinning around and digging his own into Ero's throat. It wasn't long before Ero lay dead as well. Fang trotted happily over to me, and we sniffed noses, wagging tails. Fang had won the fight, and I was happy to have him as my mate.
Day 637(Spring)-The Pack Den
Me and Fang traveled quite some distance before I came across the perfect birthing den for our new pups to come. It was by a waterfall, with yellow snow tulips sprouting around the edges. Plus, a caribou trail was near by, perfect for hunting. It took me a couple days, but I dug the den into perfect shape while Fang hunted. When I had finished the den, I lay down, awaiting Fang every day as he brought me food. I got much fatter over the weeks, and Fang seemed quiet excited. However, he knew better than to approach a mother before birth. He left me alone except when bringing food, which I accepted hungrily. The months when on, spring passing by with ease.
Day 726(Summer)-New Blood
The new pups were born. I was happy to be a mother of two healthy bundles of joy. Fang was also happy, and was an excellent father. When he wasn't hunting, he would play with the pups and let them tackle him while he sat there or gently nudged them off. One pup was a male, while the other was a female. The female was a very dark grey with amber eyes. The male was pitch black with redish-brown eyes like his father, but without the white splotch on his leg. I named him Night and named the female Moon. The two pups were very strong from birth and grew very healthy during summer. Having the den near a herd area was a good idea so far. However, when summer began to come to an end, a hunter was seen on the caribou trail. Fang was outside hunting, while I lay in the den with the pups. We heard a shot go off. I huddled the pups into the back of the den and stay there, waiting. The voice of the hunter died away, and I padded out. To my dismay, the hunter had mistaken Fang for a black bear and shot him out of fear while he was hunting for caribou. Fang lay dead on the ground, eyes clouded. It reminded me of Bush. I let out a lonely howl of loss. But to my surprise, there was an answer howl. It was the howl of a male wolf calling for a mate. With Fall and winter drawing near, I needed a mate. Fang was dead. I answered the call, and by the next morning a new male wolf had joined the family. His name was Speck, a tawny wolf with grey-brown eyes. He was very large and muscular despite his name, and was almost as good a father as Fang, though he hunted more which meant less time for the pups. However he kept everyone well fed, even as fall began.
The Ending
Life went on pretty good. Speck was an amazing hunter, and kept every one decently fed most of the time, while at other times fully fed during winter and fall. The pups grew up to be just as good hunters, maybe even better. Night left the family at the age of a yearling to start his own pack, just as I had done, while Moon stayed with us, like Hazel had done. Hazel had later on joined my pack, our parents had died. Papa had been stampeded on the hunt, while Mama was left with a new litter of 5 pups to feed, but with just Hazel left to hunt for her, along with just one of her other pups who had stayed, the pack eventually scattered out of hunger, leaving Mama dead from lack of food. I ruled my pack with Speck at my side as alphas, while my sister Hazel stepped up at omega of the pack. Moon helped out greatly on the hunt, and a year later I had another litter of pups, but this time Speck was the father. Speck and I lived long, happy lives until old age, which took a death toll on Hazel, Speck and I. Up until then I had had a total of 6 litters of pups, and now my largest and strongest son, Terro, ruled as the alpha male with his mate, Chestnut. Out of all the pups of my litters, 7 of them besides Terro had stayed with the pack, which was now quite large. A loner had even joined later on as the omega of the pack. I died happily, knowing my pack would thrive on a long time. I hope Fang knew that too when he died to the hunter's bullet. I know Speck and Hazel knew. Pleased with myself for creating such a strong pack, I let my spirit take to the sky.

THE END

So how did you like it? Took rather long if you ask me x3 I'll post the link to the roblox game we role played on if some one asks for it. No, the seasons do not change, but due to that we role play the seasons, and all of those pack members are my friends now :3 My roblox name is kirbyvspikachu and I don't get on a lot, but when I do, I'll be happy to play games with my friends! All of the characters in the story were played by my friends. When some one's character died, such as "Mama", they normally would play one of the pups or something, so we didn't need a lot of people o3o...
Anyways thanks for reading and good night *shot*

Shade's Story Of The Wolves Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzShade's Story Of The Wolves Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrShade's Story Of The Wolves Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaShade's Story Of The Wolves I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Shade's Story Of The Wolves 1voydShade's Story Of The Wolves 2gy1qubShade's Story Of The Wolves One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksShade's Story Of The Wolves StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyMon 9 Jul 2012 - 22:21

Wow, awesome.

You play roblox? Me too! :D I am Rocknroxann.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 9:50

Cool I'll add you some time x3
Frog also has one, and if he lets me I can tell you his.

Shade's Story Of The Wolves Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzShade's Story Of The Wolves Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrShade's Story Of The Wolves Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaShade's Story Of The Wolves I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Shade's Story Of The Wolves 1voydShade's Story Of The Wolves 2gy1qubShade's Story Of The Wolves One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksShade's Story Of The Wolves StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:19

Cool, hey I cam on right now, want to follow each other?

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:58

Sure x3

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:59

ok, follow me! ^^

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 14:51

I'm either CinderTheCat or Hatilicus, I can't remember. It's been a while since I've played Roblox, but this sounds interesting.. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 15:08

Lul, me and Splotch were playing a warrior cats game for hours XD

I WAS STORMSTAR OF SHADOWCLAN *shot* x3

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 15:28

owo I want to play this stuff. The Warriors and the wolves. o3o If I sign up, can you link to those games or something? ouo

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 20:49

Sure :D

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:37

It is really fun! I will make a roblox toic!

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:43

Can you send me the link to them when I join?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:57

yup^^

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:09

I haven't played Roblox in forever! My username is AwesomePika.

Leechkit:

Shade's Story Of The Wolves Mew
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 5:16

And don't forget me! I'm AspenStar! *cough*noweveroneflocktobemyfriend!*cough*

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Story Of The Wolves   Shade's Story Of The Wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade's Story Of The Wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: