Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next Life Drawings for You

Go down 
+11
Honey Badger
Stormi the Gummy
Ivy
Shiny
Mink
Little
May
Darky
meme police
Splotch
Rainy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Next Life Drawings for You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Life Drawings for You   Next Life Drawings for You - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:11

Okay, guys, I owe all of you who haven't received a picture an immense apology. I found that I have trouble holding to commitments, and seeing this large pile has really caused my brain to lay on the lazy horn.

I will tell you this, though; if you're about to start a new life, and you don't have any original or good pictures to show what they look like, feel free to ask me. Send me a PM, catch me on chat, whatever. Ask me nicely, give me a description, and I will make you a picture. I do better and am more focused when spontaneously asked than if I see a large list.

Again, I'm really really sorry about this, guys. I just wouldn't get them done otherwise; I'm lazy, I'll admit it. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

Next Life Drawings for You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Life Drawings for You   Next Life Drawings for You - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 23:28

It is ok Rainy! The life I used isn't going to be made in a long time! ^u^

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down

Next Life Drawings for You
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: