Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! Empty
PostSubject: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 22:46

A young mother cat ran around SkyClan territory in deprate hope to find a cat to give her kit to. Tears ran down her face as she set the mewling kit on the edge of a steep cliff. She gave it a swift lick and whispered "Goodbye my little Cougar" and she took off into the forest. Cougar cried for his mother and took a stp back and screamed as he dangled off the edge hoping someone would come help him.

Lilystem had been out on a walk when she heard a kit screaming, she bolted to the cliff and saw the kit. She ran to the edgge and held her paw out, Cougar tried to take it but slid down farther and screamed even louder. Lilystem tried to extend her front leg even furthur, hoping someone would come.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 22:57

Hawkfeather heard the loudness and came to help.

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 22:59

Lilystem yowled "Hawkfeather! Help!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 22:59

Embereyes was walking around, and she saw them. 'LILYSTEM!' she shrieked! She went over and helped Lilystem get the kit, by going down and grabbing the kit's scruff. She pulled it up, and tried to help Lilystem back up, but she couldn't. She got her halfway, hoping she could go the rest.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:09

Lilystem hoisted herself up "Thank you guys" and she turned to the kit which was shivering by the edge of the cliff "It's okay little one" she purred "I-i-i-i'm sc-sc-scared" Cougar whimpered "I understand, lets go back to camp" she purred lifting the kit by it's scruff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:15

Embereyes looked at Lilystem. 'Let me take him. My long pelt should cover him.'
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:17

"Okay, you carry him" she purred giving the kit to Embereyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:36

Embereyes nodded. She took the kit and lightly carried it by the scruff. Her belly fur was long enough and covered part of the kits' back.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 9:00

"Let's go home" Lilystem purred
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 20:53

Embereyes nodded. She started first home, with the kit.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:00

Soon they arrived at camp

OOC: End of topic i guess...
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:11

XD That was short

Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:23

ooc: whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!   Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that a kit dangling off that cliff?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: