Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Immortals Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

The Immortals Series Empty
PostSubject: The Immortals Series   The Immortals Series EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Someone had to do it, right? And I can't be the only one that has read or is reading it, right? Right?

But, yea..

The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. She's a great author, and I've only read two of her books! The first two in The Immortals Series.

Basically, the series is about a girl, Ever Bloom, who's family was killed in a car accident when her father drove the car down a ravine avoiding a deer. And this boy, Damen, is the first Immortal ever, and Ever keeps being reincarnated into different lives, and Damen has been going through this loving and loosing for four centuries. But, this other lady, Drina, who is basically obsessed with Damen, is the one that is always killing Ever-because Ever is what's keeping her from Damen. But, because I could basically tell you the first two books, I'm going to stop right there so I don't give you the first two books in a nutshell. I will also list the books in order, so you know what order to read them in. :3

1: Evermore

2: Blue Moon

3: Shadowland

4: Dark Flame

5: Night Star

6: Everlasting

I just started Shadowland, I'm on Chapter three. I really recommend you read theses books.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down

The Immortals Series
Page 1 of 1